Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Morton Posts: 2, Reputation: 2

Jan 31, 2005, 06:58 PM
    UAW Document 42
    Greetings! I am seeking any information regarding the UAW national contract, more specifically the GM-UAW contract, and the application of what is known as Document 42. Does anyone know of a case where Document 42 has been used? If you could furnish me with any details of the case it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Morton
    classygrl Posts: 15, Reputation: 2

Jun 15, 2005, 05:48 AM
    Morton,
    I found this on the UAW union's website.

http://www.uaw.org/contracts/03/gm/index.cfm

I'm not sure if it's what you're looking for.

classygrl
    Morton Posts: 2, Reputation: 2

Jun 15, 2005, 06:05 AM
    UAW Document 42
    Thank-you very much! I'll give it a good going over to see what there is that might help me. Morton
    classygrl Posts: 15, Reputation: 2

Jun 15, 2005, 06:11 AM
    Morton, if you can't find what you're looking for on that website, try contacting the union hall all at (860) 674-0143.

UAW/MASS.CAP
    111 South Road
    Farmington, CT. 06032

Classygrl

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Jpg to word document [ 12 Answers ]

I have received a scanned word document that is in jpg format. Is there a way I can take jpg and paste it into Word so I can work on it?

Document a family loan? [ 3 Answers ]

My parents want to give me money to do some dire repairs on my home. I feel uncomfortable in taking the money just like that, considering they have one other son. I would prefer to have it as a loan for 5 years, interest free, to be paid back in monthly installments, with supporting paperwork. ...

False Date on document [ 4 Answers ]

Over 2 weeks ago a incident occurred at my University. Sum up what happened, I was in rez, getting my friend to take some pictures of me in my suit before I went to the winter dance, I was leaning up against the wall, when the wall basically caved in on me. (If anyone knows about Universities...

View more questions Search