Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Story Writer Posts: 108, Reputation: 13

Jun 12, 2013, 03:44 AM
    How to switch on the AC without remote control?
    I have a VERTIS Classic AC (A TATA product), but I lost its remote control due to which it is not possible to run AC, while it is sweating hot here.

Please tell me how to run AC without remote device.

I shall feel obliged.

Check out some similar questions!

Does a remote control ceiling fan have a wall switch? [ 1 Answers ]

Do remote control ceiling fans have wall switches? We have very high ceilings and were thinking if they don't need a wall switch this could be the answer!

Remote control ceiling fan problem on 3 way switch [ 0 Answers ]

New hunter remote control(no pulls) ceiling fan installed in new construction with 3 way light switches. After light is turned on by remote, wall switches will turn on/off, but not after leaving wall switch off for a few seconds. You must then turn light back on by remote. Once light is on, you can...

Uc7078t remote control dip switch setting [ 2 Answers ]

I have a hampton bay fan with a remote control, number uc7078t and i can not turn the fan off! What is the dip switch setting for this remote?

Remote control and light switch wiring [ 1 Answers ]

Dear Sirs: I have a Harbor Breeze 69 in remote ceiling fan . The remote works the fan only but you cannot turn the fan from the light switch at all and then stumbling in the room at night and try to find the remote control is a joke. This fan has two blades that look like air plane...

The dip switch on a remote control [ 2 Answers ]

Ok, yesterday I learned that to change the frequency on the remote that runs my ceiling fan, I need to adjust the dip switch. Right now, I have two fans that are on the same frequency and when I turn one on, the one in the other room comes on too. So I need to adjust the remote and the canopy? ...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search