Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    BAYONNE Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 11, 2013, 02:44 PM
    Can anyone help me find my father?
    This is my story: I was born in Prague Czechoslovakia then, Sept 10th 1964.
    My father came to Prague to study nursing in 1962-1965, his name is Lucas Bayonne and he left Prague when I was 8 months old.

He was from the village in Angola called Cabinda and the name he gave me was KITUSI. He was in a movement called EMPLAor MPLA. He left prague and was to come back but never did. Do not know if he died or he is still alive? My mother is called Marie Vlasakova.This is what I was told by my mother.
    Any information will be greatly appreciated.

I would like to put the pieces to peace.
    My heart is aching until I find him!

Check out some similar questions!

What if I find out my son's father isn't actually his biological father? [ 2 Answers ]

I got pregnant about 5 years ago - I basically ended a relationship and started a new one with someone else so when I found out I was pregnant, I was never sure who's child it was. But I made the decision to marry this guy and we decided not to do a paternity test and to raise him under the...

How to find my father [ 1 Answers ]

Hello there, Iv'e been trying to find my father wich I have not seen in 28 years. I know his name and date of birth but still had no luck on the finsind people websites. Does anyone know of any other way I could locate him. None of my family know where he is Thanks Paul

Trying to find my father [ 1 Answers ]

Can someone please help me find my father. I've paid money on more than one website and all I've got is bogus or outdated info. My mother has died in a car wreck and I need help. I know he lives in St augustine Florida but that's it. I've tried everything I know and have came up with nothing...

I need to find my father [ 4 Answers ]

Hi my name is Cristal, I am currently 21 years old, I never met my biological father,I'm not going to come out with crap... I don't really care if he wants to know me:rolleyes: he just needs to know I'm his daughter.. if an fact if I am.. :confused:that's a questions that been going in my life the...

I would like to find my father [ 5 Answers ]

I am looking for a man named Keith Hopkins. He is somewhere between 56 and 58 now. In 1975-76, he was in the navy, stationed in Norfolk, VA. And he originates from Missouri. I don't have much more useful information than that to offer. I'm getting extremely frustrated. The ones that I have...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.