Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Katyyyybeee Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 11, 2013, 02:45 PM
    Rock music video. Always played on kerrang early 2000's
    Please someone help me! All I can remember is that it was like a desert in the middle of nowhere with a cabin & a girl gets found in the middle of the road & I think the guy who helps her dies or something. I used to watch it all the time & I can't remember it for the life of me :(

Check out some similar questions!

Rock Music Video Where Guy And Girl Kill Each Other In An Apartment. [ 0 Answers ]

The video starts with the guy going up a (Lift/Elevator) to an apartment with some wine. He and the girl sit down for a meal and as he eats it he drops to the floor and dies. She then drinks some of the wine and she also drops to the floor and dies. Does anyone know what this (Song/Music Video)...

Rock/alternative song late 90's or early 2000's [ 3 Answers ]

I remembered this song that I used to love from either the late 90's or early 2000's, the video had a guy working in a restaurant and he's singing something along the lines of thank god it's Friday cause Saturday is his fav day. I cannot figure out the name of the song or the band for the life of...

Remember this music video from the 90's Alt Rock/Pop? [ 2 Answers ]

Ever had a song on the tip of your tongue but just can't get it into your mind to identify? Well I'm there - HELP! This is driving me crazy! I am trying to remember the name of the band and the song title from an early to mid 90's alt rock/pop video I remember seeing on MTV. All I can remember was...

Early 2000's (2000-2004 range) - House Music Song [ 0 Answers ]

This song used to be popular.. I really forget how it goes but I remember I really liked it. Basically, the only identifying piece of information I can recall about this song is that it featured a female voice talking about younger people coming in to a club and asking what music it was or...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.