Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kcsride Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 10, 2013, 04:45 PM
    Korky 528 pool levelers
    What is the best Korky for the pool?
    jkelly383 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 3, 2013, 04:07 PM
    I have used the Korby 528 for the last 10 years.I'm getting ready to replace it for the 3rd time.For less than 10 bux a pop... I recommend it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to remove hunter 528 pool leveler [ 0 Answers ]

How to install a new hunter 528 pool leveler?

Korky 528 anti siphon for pool auto fill [ 1 Answers ]

Hello. My pool auto-fill is a Korky 528 "anti siphon". It is fed from the hose bib going through an additional anti siphon valve. Is this second anti-siphon valve redundant? It is currently leaking and I would rather plumb it direct if I can. Thanks!

Korky swimming pool water levelers [ 0 Answers ]

Dear Members, I just purchased a replacement for the Korky 528 swimming pool water leveler I had in my swimming pool for the last 15 years. The adjustment for this product is a bit of a mystery in that I was told by Shasta, the pool company that built the pool, that it adjusts the water level by...

How to replace korky 528 in pool [ 0 Answers ]

The Korky refill valve keeps filling after it has reached and past the water level line. How can the valve be repair? If so, how. If not, how do I replace it?

Korky 528 automatic water leveler pool leak? [ 2 Answers ]

I have a korkly 528 automatic water leveler. I saw that there is a leak on the PVC pipe that house this korkly water leveler. I am not sure where does the leak come from. It appears to me that the water leveler did its job, but I am not sure why there is trace of water on the PVC pipe and this...

View more questions Search