Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    TSPRINKLE5 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 10, 2013, 02:03 PM
    Math word problems answers free
    Suppose that the time required to complete a 1040R tax form is normally distributed with a mean of minutes and a standard deviation of minutes. What proportion of 1040R tax forms will be completed in more than minutes? Round your answer to at least four decimal places.
    ebaines Posts: 12,131, Reputation: 1307
    Expert

Jun 10, 2013, 02:17 PM
    You left out the important stuff - what the mean and standard deviation numbers are, and the value you're trying to determine. I suggest you start working this yourself by calculating the z-score for the time you are interested in, then look up the CDF for that z-score.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Answers to math word problems free? [ 7 Answers ]

It usually takes Brian 1 1/2 hours to get to work from the time he gets out of bed. His drive to the office takes 3/4 hour. How much time does he spend getting ready for work?

Answers to math word problems free [ 2 Answers ]

Nathan asked 22 people to name their favorite pie. 12 people chose apple, 3 people chose pumpkin, 3 people chose chocolate, and 4 people chose chose strawberry. What is the fraction of the number of people whose chose apple

Free answers to math word problems [ 3 Answers ]

If I receive $32 per day and work 3/8 of a day what do I earn?

Word problems of math answers for free? [ 0 Answers ]

The product of a number and 19 is equal to the sum of the number 4

Answers to math word problems for free [ 1 Answers ]

Smitty isn’t superstitious, but whenever she finds a coin in the street, she makes a wish and tosses it into a fountain. Last week, she hit the sidewalk jackpot. On each of six days (Monday through Saturday), she found a U.S. coin of a different denomination (penny, $0.01; nickel, $0.05; dime,...

View more questions Search