Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    GaryTucker Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 10, 2013, 12:10 PM
    Sony muteki 560 watt cd player not working
    The Ribon cable going to the cd player was cut so I replaced it. Now the player will not even attempt to read the CDs , please tell me how to troubleshoot this
    GaryTucker Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 10, 2013, 12:14 PM
    Cont.

A couple guys tried repairing it before I got it , it would open for you to put the CDs in , and close to try to read them and wouldn't get the info.

I found the ribbon was.cut.so I replaced it , and pit the unit back together. Now the player will not even change discs , or pop the player in place to read the discs

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bryant 560 series AC unit fan not working [ 3 Answers ]

I have a Bryant 560 series AC unit. The fan is not turning but there I a humming noise coming from inside the AC unit. Fan does freely spin and is not binding up. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks, Eric

Sony Hmp-A8 MP 4 player [ 1 Answers ]

My brother purchased this device in China for me. I was attempting to load information from a CD onto this device. I believe the information transferred into the player but I cannot find it now. Would you please tell me the correct method to accomplish this task? Thank you.

Sony DVD player stops picture, then starts again [ 1 Answers ]

My Sony DVD/VCR player has suddenly started stopping the action for several seconds, then starting again. What's going on? Do I need a new player?

View more questions Search