Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ChemCatalyst Posts: 21, Reputation: 1

Mar 23, 2007, 07:55 PM
    Prom Coming Up
    Okay, so prom is coming up sometime in mid-May, and I already know who I'm going to ask. The only problem is, I'm not sure when would be the right time to ask him. I don't want to ask him too soon, but at the same time, I don't want to ask him too late. Sorry if this sounds a little confusing.
    smcthatgirl2 Posts: 92, Reputation: 2

Mar 23, 2007, 08:28 PM
    First question.

Are you friends with him?
    letmetellu Posts: 3,151, Reputation: 317
    Ultra Member

Mar 23, 2007, 08:42 PM
    If he is the guy that you want to go to the prom with I would ask him now, you never know there may be another pretty girl going to ask him also. So early bird gets the worm.

Mar 24, 2007, 09:04 AM
    Yes, I am friends with him.
    smcthatgirl2 Posts: 92, Reputation: 2

Mar 24, 2007, 05:54 PM
    I think you should just ask him! If you are friends with him then I'm sure he would be flattered go for it!

Mar 24, 2007, 07:16 PM
    I'll let everyone who helped me out with this dilemma know whether he says yes or not when I ask him.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Girl next door prom song [ 3 Answers ]

can anyone please tell me what song is playing on that movie the girl next door when they all walk into the prom. goes something like "im an outlaw" you can email me at with the answer. I'm new so not sure how this goes

Date for prom [ 2 Answers ]

I don't have a date for the prom and don't know who to ask . What do you think I should do, go alone without a date or ask one of my friend who's a boy to go with me? What do you think I should do ?

Prom? [ 6 Answers ]

So here's the thing. I was moved up a grade due to my academic achievements So I transferred to PCHS. Why Ill never know but it was a good thing. Yeah, so this girl Haley and I have no classes together. But we sit with each other at lunch and we meet in the mornings. I would hate to lose her as a...

8th grade prom.. [ 3 Answers ]

Hey.. well my 8th grade prom is coming up soon. I have no idea what kind of dress to get. Well I am like 5', 13 years old... and like 80-90 lbs. I need some major help. Does anyone know where I can find a nice dress? Thanks, jessica <33

What should I wear for the prom? [ 12 Answers ]

So I don't know what dress colour I should wear for the next prom in July. I have a pale skin tone, chestnut brown eyes and dark brown hair. Can you suggest some suitable colours that match this description?? Please?? :confused:

View more questions Search