Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    genzen Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 9, 2013, 05:44 PM
    Riddle
    One night, a man receives a call from the police. The police tell the man that his wofe was murdered, and that he should reach the crime scene as soon as possible. The man drops the phone shocked, and drives 20 minutes to the crime scene. As soon as he reaches the crime scene, the police arrest him, and he is convicted of murder. How did the police know that he committed the murder??
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 9, 2013, 06:17 PM
    Did the police tell him where the crime scene was, where he should drive to?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

A riddle [ 1 Answers ]

A very important tool or creation on earth. Brings entertainment wherever I go. Funny thing about me is, if you view me from front or back, I'm all the same. Who am I?

Riddle help [ 0 Answers ]

I was given this riddle about character I made. He is an orphan, which the first half of the riddle signifies, but I can't get the rest of it "Sorrow, the parents that outlive their child. Sorrow more, the child who outlives their parents. Sorrow breeds sorrow, forevermore the man who must...

Riddle help [ 1 Answers ]

Snow white and the seven dwarfs, fed up with being pestered by autograph hunter, changed their names and went off to work-all eight of them, one behind the other-confident that now they would not be recognized. There was were two places between Florence and Ernie, while Gertie was immediately in...

Riddle Help Please [ 0 Answers ]

I have been trying to figure this out forever a friend of mine asked it and won't tell me the answer. He said it's not a q-tip or earphones... You stick me in your ear, spit on my legs. Every time you use me I depreciate like an egg. What am I?

View more questions Search