Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Bseferia Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 9, 2013, 12:43 PM
    Lost Certificate/Diploma from Control Data Institute Chicago
    Lost my Certificate from Control Data Institute Chicago. Attended in 1985/86, Records from Springfield only show my transcripts but do not have a copy of my certificate of completion for Computer Programming. Looking for another student or Teacher that attended during that time. Could you point me in the right direction? Thanks
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jun 9, 2013, 02:53 PM
    Too bad you didn't make copies; I make copies of all of my certs, anyway, you coul advertise in the paper, or Facebook if you are on there, Youtube would work maybe. Is this Institute closed down completely that you can't call?

I just checked Google for the name and there are a lot of websites including one where you can check past alumni.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Lost Certificate/Diploma from Control Data Institute of Technology [ 1 Answers ]

I misplaced a certificate/diploma I received from Control Data Institute of Technology (in NYC, NY) for an electronics engineering program I attended from 1976 through 1977. The school closed down several years ago and I've been unable to find a way to acquire my transcripts or a replacement...

Trying to obtain a copy of my diploma from a chicago public schools that is closed [ 2 Answers ]

I went to a Chicago Public School and graduated in 1998. Apparently, the school has closed and I am having trouble obtaining transcripts & a copy of my diploma... There is no listing of the school so I am so confused!!

Need help in looking for high school diploma during the night in Chicago IL [ 27 Answers ]

Hi I don't know if anybody can help me but I was wondering if anybody knows any high school credit diplomas programs in Chicago IL I tried calling some schools they told me they don't do that. I called the board of education they couldn't help me. They told me to go during the day but the thing is...

University of Chicago Marketing Certificate [ 1 Answers ]

If I attend University of Chicago for a Marketing Certificate, will this help me in the job market and boost my resume?

Diploma in Certificate Fashion designing/Visual merchandising [ 1 Answers ]

Hi Sir, I want to know whether we have institutes for distance learning in Fashion Designing/Visual merchandising ,certificate diplomas with nominal fee structure within hyderabad AP. If yes do send the details to my email Id ,its urgent. Waiting for you are reply egarly. Regards, Sunitha

View more questions Search