Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    TennisSeller Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 9, 2013, 07:22 AM
    Tennis apparel
    I have recently secured a job in a very high end sports store which sells everything. I'm quite sporty myself but they have chosen me to sell tennis apparel and in a few weeks once I learn more, they will train me to selling racquets.
    Can anybody give me some detailed information on the facts about tennis clothing? I mean, I understand the fact that it wicks sweat away from the body and it's light because its such a fast paced sport, but is there anything else I need to know?
    Also, if someone could tell me the differences between different racquets I would really appreciate it.

I appreciate all answers, no matter how long or short.

Thank you
    Oliver2011 Posts: 2,606, Reputation: 746
    Ultra Member

Jun 10, 2013, 06:41 AM
    Regarding racquets, there are so many varieties that it is going to be difficult knowing all there is to know. Most online racquet sites like tenniswarehouse.com, tennisexpress.com, etc. will have a complete write up on each racquet. If your store sells just specific ones, you can read about them on those sites. Most of your experienced players like one specific racquet and will come in to buy that racquet. I've been playing with mine for 9 years now.

As far as shoes go, it is the same at those tennis sites. There is a complete writeup on shoes. And again, your experienced players will want to same shoes. I've been wearing the same kind for 10 years.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Overseas manufactures apparel [ 2 Answers ]

I'm starting my own clothing company and I need an overseas manufacture to manufacture my t-shirts for a low cost.

Leather Apparel [ 0 Answers ]

How will you know that you are buying a genuine leather apparel?

Apparel merchandising jobs for an Indian experience person in US [ 5 Answers ]

Hi... I have been working with reputed US based companies in India (apparel merchandising) for the past 13 yrs. I am looking to re-locate to the US. I would like to know of any reliable consultancies that can help me with H1 sponsorship. Inform me of any reliable source or if there is any other way...

What do you think of A&F paying "Jersey Shore" stars NOT to wear their apparel? [ 2 Answers ]

It was announced today that after "The Situation" dissed the A&F brand, their stock fell almost 10% Now, A&F is paying the stars NOT to wear or talk about their brand again.

Etiquette for wedding guest apparel [ 1 Answers ]

What is the etiquette for a guest to wear a black to an evening wedding?

View more questions Search