Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ilovmyhair Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 9, 2013, 05:54 AM
    Does dish wash soap make black hair lighter
    Okay I am African American and I permanently dyed my hair black it was brown and now I don't like this color and I want to dyed it back brown and from there grow out my natural hair color is it possible ?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 9, 2013, 06:24 AM
    No, dish soap does not take color out
    You may want to go to beauty shop and let them change it, to what you want.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Does washing your hair with dish soap really help lighten your hair? [ 12 Answers ]

I have dark dark brown, almost black hair. I originally went to the salon to get it brown after having a blonde color disaster, and they chose a much darker brown than I wanted, and it turned out almost black. I absolutely hate it because I got a really short haircut and I have pale skin, and I...

Make black hair lighter and look natural [ 1 Answers ]

My hair is dark brown/black, I want to make it lighter, but no more than 1 or 2 tones, hopefully, but I don't want to color it. I've read lemon could do the trick but also that I could end up with my hair orange, is that tru? If I cut some hair and apply lemon to it, then leave it in the sun, is...

Hair black and I HATE it and want it lighter [ 4 Answers ]

This is a bit of a big story but I really need your help guys so bear with me : ) My natural hair colour is a light brown but for a long time ive always had my hair highlighted blonde. But my cousin dyed it blonde for me once and it went orange so i went to the hairdressers and got it dyed brown....

Black hair to lighter hair.this is a long story, take heed first time dyers! [ 2 Answers ]

Ok, here goes. I'm not a professional hair colourist, but I am a long standing veteran of home hair colour - I've had my hair all colours, all lengths, all styles and at the moment it's jet black. I've broken all the cardinal rules of hair colouring, and I can safely say that it's too much of a...

How do I make my hair go back to natural or lighter hair colour? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm from australia and a couple of days ago I dyed my hair to a permanent intense dark brown but it went to dark I would really like it to go lighter or back to my natural hair colour which is a light brown with a bit of blonde. I have been striping for the past few days is there anything I could...

View more questions Search