Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    drg4ever Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 9, 2013, 12:36 AM
    Vaginal bleeding
    I have had two episodes of fairly heavy vaginal bleeding in the last week, passing fairly good sized clots each time. Should I go to er
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jun 9, 2013, 12:40 AM
    What do you consider a "good sized clot?"

Jun 9, 2013, 01:05 AM
    About half a fist size

Jun 9, 2013, 01:06 AM
    Also, my legs and feet are quite swollen, with some discoloration of my feet, and some numbness and tingling in my toes
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Jun 10, 2013, 09:15 AM
    Yes.

It is hard to say what the clot is. There are possibilities. You should REALLY go a seek professional medical help.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Vaginal bleeding [ 1 Answers ]

Am a 24 years single lady I have a problem that watching any romantic movie or seen cause ma sexual sarcasm and I feel tingling in vagina and vaginal discharge then one day vaginal bleeding occure! Is that serious? What to do please answer me!

Vaginal Bleeding Or Vaginal Discharge Am I Sick? PLEASE HELP ME! [ 2 Answers ]

I'm 16 years old and on Friday 1/27/2012 I went to go use the bathroom when I wiped I found this clear jelly-like substance with blood on the paper. Again today 1/29/2012 the same thing happened but the color changed too a very light yellow still with blood. The blood isn't heavy it just looks like...

Vaginal bleeding [ 0 Answers ]

I had sex last week without any protection but took the morning after pill later on.my periods are due in another 2 weeks and its normally regular.yesterday I was fingered by my boyfriend but didn't feel any pain after wards.later on it to the day I started bleeding.is it a wound inside causing...

Vaginal bleeding ! [ 1 Answers ]

I had sex with my boyfriend today and about 20 minutes later I started bleeding, kind of a lot. But I also got a pap smear done yesterday afternoon. Is it from sex or the pap. I hate hospitals so I need some input so I don't have to go lol someone help!

Vaginal bleeding [ 4 Answers ]

Hello, me and hubby have been trying to conceive for 7 weeks, I took pregnancy test 1 month ago, it was negative. Today I noticed after I urinated I was bleeding a little it was red, I HOPE it was only spotting as my mom suggested. I had my period 4 days ago. My mum told me to monitor it, if it...

View more questions Search