Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    poptartt08 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 8, 2013, 08:40 PM
    Color mess
    I've previously colored my hair red for about a year and today I went to Sally's and bought color n fix to strip hair to get red out. After I used it my hair looked yellow gold so I got a blonde hair dye to put in and it turn back red and my roots turned blonde only. What can I do to go blonde

Check out some similar questions!

Professional color mess! [ 2 Answers ]

I have been using a do it yourself hair color for several years. Yesterday I bought a professional hair color from a beauty supply store. But instead of the medium auburn color that I was expecting.. I got BLACK!! Is there anyway of fixing this? Can I put on the old haircolor that I was using...

Several color mess ups & still too red-toned! [ 2 Answers ]

Okay, I have naturally medium brown hair. I dye my hair for the grays, but in 4 weeks it always washes out to look orangy/red. I was told by a pro that I had a red cortex. She told me to use a natural dark blonde... I put on a naturale brown instead, and it came out way too dark & red! I then...

Hair color mess up! [ 3 Answers ]

My normal hair color is medium brown, I recently colored it at home and it is a raspberry red color! Not horrible, but not me! I want to recolor my hair at home but don't know how to get the brown color back and remove the red. What color do you suggest I get to remove the red? Thank you!

Hair color mess-up [ 6 Answers ]

OK so I dyed my hair black and I got dye on my neck and ears. The blonde hairs on my neck and ears got dyed black. Is there a quick way to fix that?

Hair color mess up [ 1 Answers ]

I messed up may hair coloring it at home. How can I strip the color out without having to go to a salon?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.