Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    music_is_me Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 8, 2013, 06:46 PM
    How to get your voice recognized
    Hey, my name is Kayla, I'm 13, I'm going into the 8th grade, and ever since I was able to talk I've loved to sing and just express myself with music. I've been in chorus for multiple years, in all county for the state of Florida and am going into all state this year. I want to be a singer but I'm not really sure how to get noticed. Singing is just my ability, my love, my passion, and it is me. People say I have an absolutely amazing voice and I'm glad they think so, but for myself, I want to express my voice, and although I'm only 13 my voice is what I want to contribute, its what I want to do. I absolutely would love to express my voice, so I'm wondering, how to get discovered, and how to show people who I am?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 8, 2013, 07:08 PM
    It sounds like you ARE being recognized. Keep doing what you are doing and perform publicly whenever you can, in choruses and musicals and at events/contests of various kinds. You might want to learn how to play an instrument or two, like the piano or guitar or cello or even the harp. Do you know music theory and how to read music?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Wi fi not recognized [ 1 Answers ]

I have 2 routers in different buildings. One router is recognized by my iPhone, iPad and laptop. The other router is recognized by iPad and laptop but neither iPhone gets connected. Any think why this might be?

How to get recognized with my music [ 2 Answers ]

My name is tripcy I sing really well but I have the slightest idea how how to get recognize to become a star

IE 8 not recognized [ 1 Answers ]

My company has a web app that only runs on IE 5 or higher. It is compatible w/IE 8. We have hundreds of users using IE 8 w/o any problems. But, we have 2 users that have IE 8. When they go to log into the App they get the message that they must have IE5 or later installed. For some reason their...

How do you get recognized for anything [ 4 Answers ]

I need to know how to get recognized! I play softball and I sing in my spare time, I'm only in seventh grade! I need help!

View more questions Search