Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    garboozle Posts: 139, Reputation: -5

Jun 8, 2013, 11:49 AM
    Do all feature phones browse the web at about the same speed?
    I have a Samsung Intensity 2 and have been thinking about switching to the LG Extravert because it has a higher screen resolution and I was wondering if it would be any faster at browsing the web, but couldn't find any info.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jun 8, 2013, 11:55 AM
    All depends more on your connection speed than the resolution of the device.
    If you are looking for a fuller web experience then an upgrade to smart phone would be more worthwhile.
    Feature phones are really on good for traditional usage patterns.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can't browse the web though I have good connection, can't defrag, can't update antivirus [ 15 Answers ]

Hi guys! Please help.. Ok first I can't browse the internet though my connection is very good. What I did is restart my laptop, but I still had the same issue. So I tried scanning it using Avast antivirus only to realize that I can't enable the Web Shield setting. I tried updating my antivirus...

My myspace profile doesn't show up using browse feature [ 8 Answers ]

Please help! I'm not getting friend requests because my myspace profile doesn't show up when using the browse feature for my zip code. I've tried contacting myspace customer service about 20 times and have not gotten any results or help to fix this. Does anyone know what I can do to fix this?

The first Web site to feature a banner ad [ 2 Answers ]

Hi pals What was the first Web site to feature a banner ad ?

View more questions Search