Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Jun 10, 2013, 10:56 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by aliseaodo View Post
    Am I the only one that thinks we're posting with the child and not the parent?
    *Raises hand*
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jun 10, 2013, 11:53 AM
    I second that one
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jun 10, 2013, 01:59 PM
    I third that.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

My 18 year old son is supposed to graduate this year but he skips classes... [ 6 Answers ]

My 18 year old son is so suppose to graduate this year but he skips classes all the time. His father and I have been divorced for the past 11 years, we have joint custody and we are trying to do what's best for him and our daughter. He stopped going by his father a few weeks ago and he refuses to...

School councelor forces my son to wear glasses [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, My son is slightly nearsighted. When they checked him in middle school they started telling him to wear glasses. His doctor told him that he doesn't need glasses for regular things he is doing , only if he can't see something on a blackboard in school. He is sitting on every lesson such...

My 24 year old son got into a motorcycle accident a year back,now the passenger [ 11 Answers ]

Judgement against him, the bike had Insurance @ that time no repair bill was filed. Son had dotor bills, passenger was check-out but no injuries other than slight scraps (at that time).Now no longer boyfriend & girlfriend we think her parents got a lawyer to file paperwork. He doesn't live with...

Any one got any tips on how I can get my 3yr old out of nappies [ 2 Answers ]

My 3yr old little boy is reluctant to give up his nappies he knows when he is doing something in it,and hell also sit on the toilet but he just won't give them up any tips ?

View more questions Search