Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    abambah Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 8, 2013, 04:49 AM
    Ask plumbing question
    Hi!
    I recntly bought a washing machine, I noticed that the inlet screw on machine hose is bigger(33mm) than the wall tap opening(26mm), is their a connector available for this in market and what it is called.
    Thanks
    Milo Dolezal Posts: 7,192, Reputation: 523
    Plumbing Expert

Jun 8, 2013, 04:19 PM
    In the USA, standard washing machine connections - Male and Female - are 3/4" BSP thread. I am sure there is a conversion piece that will convert from 33mm down to 26mm size. Or even better, it may be quicker and less painless if you change the washing machine supply valves for the valves of correct size.

Hope that helps. Back to you. Milo

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I have a plumbing question [ 8 Answers ]

I have a half bath down stairs, house ia on a slab. I lifted the toilet and saw the metal hold down ring at the sewer wax ring is rusted bad. It may not hold the toilet in place any more. Can that piece be changed fairly ease.

Can I ask a plumbing question [ 1 Answers ]

I have had a smell in my bathroom for 4 weeks, it seems to be coming from behind the sink. It is getting on my throat. I have had the environmental health people out & a plumber but no answers.

Ask a plumbing question [ 0 Answers ]

My tub faucet lets cold water volume flow nicely but when turned to let hot water in it dribbles rather than flows. My kitchen sink faucet was doing the same thing but then it corrected itself and now has flow from hot and cold position but tub does not.

Plumbing question [ 3 Answers ]

I recently rented a townhouse and after 5 days of living here I noticed the toilet leaking. There was a drip off the side of the bowl and the shut off valve line is also leaking. The toilet was covered in mould which I had to clean off. When asking the landlord to fix it he is accusing me of...

Plumbing Question [ 1 Answers ]

My toilet is not clogged but when flushing it gurgles and will not go down.

View more questions Search