Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    misad Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 7, 2013, 07:56 PM
    Accounting question
    Your company has traded an old truck for a new one and has paid $10,000 in cash. The old truck originally cost $7500 and was depreciated down to 2,600. Make all of the necessary entries to record this transaction.

Check out some similar questions!

Accounting question?. help please. [ 1 Answers ]

I need help with two accounting questions please. I tried answering them twice already and got it wrong both times. Also if you could, can you explain the break down for me, as to how you got the answer so that I'll know it for the future. Thanks. 1)On January 1, a company issues bonds dated...

How to do this Accounting question? [ 0 Answers ]

Income Statement for Company A Sales 7406, Earning before Income taxes (EBIT) 795, Interest Expense (net) 195, Income before taxes 600, Income taxes 206, Tax rate 34%, Net Income 394, Preferred Dividends 0, Net Income to Common 394, Common Shares Outstanding (millions) 201 Balance Sheet...

Accounting question? [ 1 Answers ]

I have a problem I can't seem to solve. Beginning inventory =28000 ending inv=47000, net purchases =110000. gross profit =60 percent what is the net sales revenue. Do you have a formula to figure this out?

Question Help in Accounting! [ 2 Answers ]

You have the opportunity to invest in a machine that will increase cash flows by $1,600 per year. The initial investment is $5,000. The machine is expected to have a useful life of three years and have a salvage vale of $1,000. Your desired rate of return is 16%. Calculate the NPV of the...

Accounting question [ 1 Answers ]

How to do this entry, In the unadjusted trial balance sheet ,Supplies balance is 0. Supplies expense balance is debit 2000. And the company debits supplies expense when supplies are purchased . Supplies on hand at year end cost 500. Dr supplies expense 500 Cr: Supplies 500 Am I...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.