Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pine county Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 7, 2013, 07:54 PM
    Mower deck belt diagram for Toro 72" deck on 1988 Groundsmaster 220
    Looking for a belt diagram to replace the belt on a 988 Toro Groundsmaster 220 that has a 72" mower deck
    crigby Posts: 4,343, Reputation: 107
    Outdoor Power Equipment Expert

Jun 9, 2013, 02:05 PM
    Hi,
    The machine and the deck each have five digit model numbers and you can find them and get the manuals at the Customer Support section of the Toro site at:
    Toro | Customer Support
    Or you can put them here and I will give links,
    Peace,
    Clarke

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Diagram to install belt on john deere 54" deck mower [ 12 Answers ]

Diagram to install belt on john deere 54" deck mower

I need a diagram for replacing the belt in the mowing deck of a Toro 13-38 HXL riding [ 1 Answers ]

I need a diagram for replacing the belt in the mowing deck of a Toro 13-38 HXL riding mower model number 71191

I need the belt diagram for the 38" mower deck on a 1996 John Deere LX176 [ 0 Answers ]

My John Deere LX176 Lawn Tractor's full model # is *MOL176X015578*. The approx. 38" mower deck's belt broke (it is about 65" long) and I'm looking for the belt's routing.

I need to replace my deck belt on my troybilt 17hr. 42' deck belt diagram [ 4 Answers ]

I need to replace my deck belt on troybilt 17hr. 42' riding lawnmover. Be nice to have a diagram

42" Sears Mower Deck Belt Diagram [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Sears 42 " mower 15.5 HP and need a diagram for Deck belt and drive belt. I've completed the task on first attempt, but when I start the engine with all controls in neutral the mower deck engages and the blades begin turning. Were may have I gone wrong when installing the belts. I Think I...

View more questions Search