Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    thesnwidhw28378 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 7, 2013, 06:37 PM
    Adventure movie
    There is a movie I watched awhile back and its about a young man, that steals things from people an gives to the poor. He lives under the chinese or japense royal palace with his dad and orphaned brothers and sisters. He wants the riches of the royal family so he decides to go and marry the princess and to do this he has to go on adventure to find different things, I think the first things was sometime of egg thing. He goes on three of these and as he does he likes the princess more and more. Thank you so much for helping me.
    Ineedyourhelp10 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Jun 7, 2013, 09:38 PM
    It's the Jackie Chan series I believe?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is the name of this movie, 70's-80's, fantasy, adventure, British [ 1 Answers ]

There was a movie I saw as a child and I can not remember the name. I only remember vague pieces of it but most notably in the movie there is a young boy living in a small London apartment and is unhappy. At some point he is walking outside and is visited by an old man who turns into a strange...

Name of the adventure/romance movie [ 1 Answers ]

I think I saw this movie about 15 years ago or so. It's abut a wealthy gentleman (the action of the movie is somewhat set about 1800's) that loses is fortune and daughter at cards. The daughter is won by a nice young guy. She feels strange in the young guy's house and I think his mother is...

Adventure movie from the 90's [ 1 Answers ]

There was this one film where I recall it being a young girl and guy that discovered gold in this old mountain. They took a boat to this cave and nearly drowned, however they ended up trapped and eventually traveled through the cave and found gold. Anyone know the name of this film?

What movie name? Movie type: adventure/ treasure/ pirates [ 1 Answers ]

Movie type: adventure/ treasure/ pirates Begins in the winter, a boys father is asked to return as a sailor on a ship; the boy decides to go in place of his dad. The boy is joined by two family friends, an older young man (character name might be Jense) and a young woman. The boy becomes...

An Adventure Movie! [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I Am Looking For This Movie And This Is What I Remember It To Be About, There Were People On A Party Ship They Were All Celebrating The New Year And This Huge Tidal Wave Comes And Turns The Ship Completley Over Most People Die But There Are Some Survivors And Throughout The Whole Movie They Are...

View more questions Search