Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    goghost Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 7, 2013, 05:03 PM
    My ex got married a month later, and I still love her
    My ex girlfriend got engage 11 days after I broke up with her, and married a month later. Me and her were having an argument and she slap me across the face. I was so mad that I wanted to pound on her. After she egged me on saying that she dared me to do it. I decided to pack her stuff instead and drive her eight hours home. A week later after I clam down, I realize that I love her and I still want her to be mine. After that I called her a couple of day after but she was already engage, she told me that kicking her out the house was worst and she would have rather me beat her. She told me that she will never forgive me for kicking her out, and that her new man help her broken heart after I shattered it and she was going to marry him instead. And that she did, she got married, now I'm here hurting thinking did I make a mistake?
    Handyman2007 Posts: 988, Reputation: 73

Jun 7, 2013, 05:12 PM
    You made a mistake. So has she by getting married so soon after a break up. Get on with your life.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jun 7, 2013, 05:12 PM
    The past doesn't matter, you need to let go of it and move on.

She's married now, so respect that. She can't be yours anymore.

In the future, treat girls better than you did her, then you'll get a better outcome.
    Jake2008 Posts: 6,721, Reputation: 3460
    Emotional Health Expert

Jun 7, 2013, 06:07 PM
    I say you should be grateful that you learned sooner, rather than later, that what she really did, was give herself an excuse to break up with you, and let you think it was your fault.

That she was pushing and pushing for you to hit her, would only added to the situation with police being called and you being thrown in jail.

I say good for you for not taking the bait, and for being man enough to pack her things instead, and take her home.

There is no way I believe that her new husband was not already in the picture long before you. She needed an excuse to leave you for him, and wasn't woman enough to just tell you straight up, so she invented a situation that gave her 'cause'.

I feel sorry for her husband.

Consider yourself lucky.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 8, 2013, 07:20 AM
    Couples often fight and one or the other goes home to mom or dad or a friend for a few days or a week or so.

Any women who would rather be "beaten" is crazy,

But you should have left for a few days, not throw her out (you can't legally do that anyway) but if she jumped into bed that fast with some new man, my guess , she must have already been talking to him on computer or something
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Jun 8, 2013, 08:37 AM
    She slapped you. She dared you to hit her.
    She told you she'd rather you beat her than take her home??

She's a sick puppy who needs violence to settle arguments, and who confuses fighting for proof of love.
    Kudos for taking her home.
    I agree with the others that you are now a fortunate man to be free. You can find someone more stable. Stable doesn't have to mean boring.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

View more questions Search