Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    willowdale Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 23, 2007, 06:15 PM
    Donating hearing ades
    I would like to donate my late husband's hearing aides . Is there an organization that will
    Take them?
    Willowdale
    labman Posts: 10,580, Reputation: 551
    Uber Member

Mar 23, 2007, 07:25 PM
    Lions International Easiest thing may be to find an optical place and dump them in with the eye glasses. The Lions can also fit his eyeglasses to somebody in the third world that needs them.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Long term effects of donating plasma [ 7 Answers ]

I have been donating plasma since 1991 every two weeks straight, missing one full year in 1995. I have concerns and have been searching the web, but, have not found any clear straight forward answers regarding the "longterm effects on donating plasma" on a continual basis. (long term effects...

Donating plasma [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I've been donating plasma for 3 years and now my left arm is starting to become numb if I lean on it too long. I'm not having problems with my other arm which may be because I only donate with my left arm. My question is... is my left arm becoming numb because of the donating?

Motion Hearing [ 18 Answers ]

I have to go to court for a civil matter. It is an attorney suing for a remainder balance on a repo. The problem is I had arrangements with the company, and the day I was to make another payment, the vehicle was repo'd. This company has a long trail of victims. I would receive, at times, over 7...

View more questions Search