Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Val_54 Posts: 36, Reputation: 1

Jun 29, 2013, 11:55 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman View Post
    And you really see this as a healthy thing to spend your time with? Unbelievable.
    I don't see this as a healthy way to spend my time. I'm single live on my own, don't go out very much so chatting on line is a way to spend lonely evenings. I've reflected on our last conversation and finally he has said how he see's me - still confusing - one minute he says he wants to have a family (I already have a grown up family) so wants someone to have that with. But he's not working and lives in a room in rented house, so how he thinks he's going to achieve that I've no idea. I'm older than him and now believe I was just a fantasy of his and a friendship of sorts built up over the years. He is a weak man and I am just a bad habit which he has trouble letting go of, but I now see that I meant nothing and next time there is contact I will be telling him, although he didn't pay much attention to the email I sent him saying I needed to move on, so going to need to be tough. He has hurt my feelings and he needs to know this, it may hurt and upset him but I'm going to tell him all the same.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Classic tale: Guy meets girl, Girl likes guy, the breakup, guys friend likes her. [ 1 Answers ]

Ok so I'm the friend (De) at the moment and I have known her 3 months before she broke up but the Guy (Gareth). I've known Gareth a lot longer than she has and I have told her the reason that he even goes for younger girls because he can act more in control whereas he has tried this with girls his...

I think I really like my best guy friend... but does he feel the same? [ 10 Answers ]

I really can't help this feeling. It wasn't like this before... so I met this guy, lets call him D, he was my ex- best friend's boyfriend. When they were going out (and when me and her were friends) all 3 of us would chat together on the computer, but she had to leave early every night and me and...

Should I talk to the guy my best friend likes? [ 2 Answers ]

Hello! My friend likes (liked?) a guy named Samuel. Here's her situation: She's a gorgeous, sweet, caring person. Naturally, she has a lot of guys tell her they "love" her. She always seems to like them back when they show interest in her, but only two have ever actually gotten really close to...

I feel betrayed by my best (guy) friend, what should I do? [ 5 Answers ]

Here's the story: two years ago I was in a two year relationship with this guy who left me for someone else. I was in high school then. Since then, I've had problems with the girl and her 5 friends. I got into a controlling two year relationship after that one ended where I couldn't talk to any...

My girl friend dumped me but we still talk [ 2 Answers ]

My girl friend dumped me but we still talk , we still love it other to death, she admits that's she's still in love with me, but I've been gone a lot this summer and its like our relationship has been a lot of just talkking on the phone, I only ran into once and that was a accident. She dumped me...

View more questions Search