Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bothered mom Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 23, 2007, 05:48 PM
    Attention Deficit Disorder in children
    Have you used Synaptol in the treatment of ADD or ADHD.:rolleyes:
    persainpapaya Posts: 58, Reputation: 21

May 10, 2007, 10:23 AM
    No, my son is on Focalin Tabs 10mgs once a day.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Divided attention [ 3 Answers ]

An example of divided attention is driving while speaking to someone on a cell phone. Another real life, everyday example of divided attention would be?

How to get attention from the fellas [ 6 Answers ]

IS it common for a guy to feel really passionatly about 2 girls at the same time? What is it that guys like in a girl? What gets a guy to even pay attention to a girl? How can I make guys act like I'm not a freak of nature? I know its not because I'm totally ugly because people tell me...

Children, Step-children, Niece: What a mess! [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, I am in desperate need of clarity and advise. I am 41, mother of 2 daughters, 3 step-kids and 1 niece. My 2 daughters 18 and 15 live with me and my husband and so does my husbands niece, 15 also. My 3 step kids are all over 23 with their own places. My husbands niece has been thrown from...

Get the coach's attention [ 4 Answers ]

The only way I can describe basketball and me is, pure love. I play any chance I can get and I'm always spraining my ankles because of that. I play for an all star team, and I also play in a recreation league The problem I have is making the school team. I try my hardest. I dive for balls and do...

View more questions Search