Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    indyabossb Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 6, 2013, 07:00 PM
    How much can a family with a disabled mom and 6 children receive from SSD?
    I am a single mom of 6 and if I receive SSD can you tell me about what I am to exoect possibly?

I first applied 6 yrs ago. I have Bi Polar Disorder, PTSD, and OCD. Just had my hearing a few days ago. Even though I applied then, they have my onset date just 3 yrs back. Does anyone know what this means or what I can expect because the worker lady or job ready person said with all my physical and mental issues I wouldn't be able to be placed anywhere.

Thank you.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jun 6, 2013, 07:51 PM
    I can only direct you to this site

Disability Planner: Social Security Protection If You Become Disabled

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I am a disabled Mom. My daughter is going to collage. She is 18. Will she get checks? [ 1 Answers ]

I am a disabled Mom. My daughter got checks because I am disabled. She now has graduated from High School. She is going to collage in a different city but will come home on weekends. Will she continue to get checks while she is in collage?

Family member will not leave with his family and my mom died and I am the exector. [ 1 Answers ]

Mother died and I am the executor of the will. Brother and family have lived with Mom for six months. This was suppose to be temporary. Mom never wanted him in the house and told the other family members he better not live in my house and under no cicumstances do I want him to live here. Have not...

Financial aide for improvements for disabled mom [ 2 Answers ]

Lokking for financial aide to make home improvements to my moms and brothers house. Both are disabled and on ss. The house is in dire need of repairs and improvements to make easier for my mom to get around. Any kind of info I can get would be appreciated..

View more questions Search