Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    suzannekerr Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 6, 2013, 09:20 AM
    Hair colouring
    I had my hair professionally coloured a deep red. I had it removed this morning at the hairdressers by having it completely stripped and a toner added to it. It has left my hair with a kind of reddish blonde look about it. I have since used a L'Oreal colourant (7.3 FLORIDA Honey Blonde) to try and get my hair to a soft blonde colour with no brassiness in it. It is now a kind of sandy colour. Can you suggest which number of L'Oreal colouring I should use to get a kind of golden soft blonde colour with no reddish tinges.

Thank you for your help.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jun 6, 2013, 10:04 AM
    You should do nothing else with your hair right now. It sounds like you have overworked it right now. You changed your hair's ability to accept colour properly. Give it a chance to recoup and get it trimmed and well moisturizer before doing it again. Can't advise on colorant.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Does colouring of hair results in more grey hair [ 1 Answers ]

I'm a 33 year old lady and hv been twice pregnant, after my second delivery, my hair hv suddenly turned grey, specially the one at the front. I hv not tried anything as yet to cover them including colouring and henna, fearing it might result in more of greying but I seriously want to do something...

How to lighten hair after bleaching and colouring over the hair [ 1 Answers ]

Yesterday morning I went to the hairdressers and had my full hair bleached in an attempt to go platinum. Unfortunately the hair was so many different shades that when I left the salon the roots at the centre top of my hair were yellow and orange. Straight away my hair began to fall out and my scalp...

Hair colouring. [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, My hair is naturally dark brown but i have been dying it black for about a year now but i have decided i want to dye it bright red.....I havent really got the money at the moment to get it done professionaly so i was wondering if anybody had any tips or ideas......like will i need to bleach...

Hair colouring [ 2 Answers ]

What is the service all about??

Hair colouring [ 3 Answers ]

Hiya I have dyed my hair loads over the last few years. Now it's a dark brown (prev black-faded out a bit) wit blondish flashes. I want to go blonde, but I don't want to bleach it straight off or dye it because everyone I know who have done it have gone a gingery yellowy orange. I really don't want...

View more questions Search