Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    SSJ2GOHAN13 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 6, 2013, 07:56 AM
    Name "denali" in sanskrit
    Would like to get a tattoo with my daughter's name, Denali, in Sanskrit, and am looking for a legit translation.
    smkanand Posts: 602, Reputation: 56

Jun 8, 2013, 11:18 AM
    I guess the denali means the great one. The translation will be महान or अद्वितीयI or सर्वोच for a girl's name अद्वितीयI will be very good. सर्वोच will also be nice. Denali = देनालि this is exactly how denali will be written phonetically.
    ebaines Posts: 12,131, Reputation: 1307
    Expert

Jun 10, 2013, 10:00 AM
    For what it's worth - "Denali" actually means "The High One" in Athabaskan languages of Alaskan natives.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

"plumber grade" vs "big box" vs "online" fixtures... [ 5 Answers ]

I have heard/read that there is a difference in the part quality, etc when purchasing faucets and plumbing parts from a showroom vs big box retailers vs online. Even if they are the same manufacturer part number? Are the big box and online parts less durable/made of cheaper components that the...

Please convert "Evolution", "Transformation", "Phoenix" in Sanskrit [ 0 Answers ]

Please convert 1. "Evolution", 2."Transformation", 3."Phoenix" in Sanskrit God bless - this will be used for a tattoo

Collector's Guild LTD, NY- "original etching" "Pour Roby" Picasso "Star Scene" J Moro [ 0 Answers ]

Both pictures have stickers on the back stating with a "certification seal" that the Picasso is a original etching and the Joan Miro is a lithograph. Moro looks real to me but I can't take the frames off to feel if the paint is real or maybe I don't know what a lithograph should feel like just a...

"Form" placed in "Microsoft Access" can be accessed from a "Button" in "VB.Net" App [ 1 Answers ]

Hi All, Actually, I'm not very well in programming but a task is assigned to me related to .Net. Basically, there is a database in Microsoft Access. I have made forms in it which are based on queries to retrieve required results. I have also made graph of it. Now, I have to merge this...

Sanskrit translation : "dream" and " believe" [ 2 Answers ]

Please translate the words. "dream" and "believe" in to sanskrit from english. And please place them in a large font so that I can easily print them Thank you so much.

View more questions Search