Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Jun 6, 2013, 06:39 AM
    Deviceless in Seattle
    Hello:

I want to watch Arrested Development, but I don't have any of the devices I need. Oh, I have an HD TV, and a DVR, and a computer, and an iPhone, and a router, and HDMI cables...

But my Blue Ray player is, apparently, too old, and I don't have an xbox, or a hulu, or a kindle, or whatever all those things are that I need..

So, being a non-gamer, what do I need, how much does it cost, and how the hell do I install it?

excon
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Jun 6, 2013, 06:43 AM
    PM me... I have ways. :)
    farvaknowsbest Posts: 199, Reputation: 8

Jun 6, 2013, 07:03 AM
    If you have an internet connection and your laptop has an HDMI port you can use your HDMI cable to plug your laptop in to the TV. You should be able to watch Netflix from your laptop provided you have an internet connection and a subscription to Netflix.
    Uber Member

Jun 6, 2013, 07:14 AM
    Hello f:

Ooooh, I DO, and I have HDMI cables.. They're just not long enough... But, I can plug my laptop in close to the TV. Sounds pretty good. Thanks.

excon
    farvaknowsbest Posts: 199, Reputation: 8

Jun 6, 2013, 07:56 AM
    Well hope you get to enjoy some Arressted Devolpment.. It's pretty awesome.
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

Jun 6, 2013, 08:04 AM
    Do you have a Network Connector on the TV? Some allow Netflix, Hulu, Youtube etc. Many of those have the capability to connect to your Wireless router as well.
    Uber Member

Jun 6, 2013, 08:09 AM
    Hello Strat:

I don't think so. My TV is not internet ready.

excon

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Seattle sewage [ 1 Answers ]

At the Seattle sewage treatment plant, one pipe can fill a settling tank in 6 hrs while another can fill the same tank in 9 hrs. A drain can empty a full tank in 4 hrs. If both pipes and the drain are opened at midnight, how many hrs will it take to fill the tank? If both pipes are opened at...

Where to practice in seattle? [ 4 Answers ]

Hi I'm waaay too old for gymnastics (33 years old) but really would like to do it again, especially the uneven bars exercises. I have no idea where to go for that. I live in Seattle, do you know of a place I could practice?

I have lost my LOVE in Seattle. Need help [ 2 Answers ]

Who is ready to help me? Need to check is she leaving at her apartment right now? I know here address till November 2010. I am going to USA from Russia to get her back. It is very-very expensive for me. BUT I think she could move to NY at December 2010. And I will not be able to go across hole...

Seattle's best drink [ 3 Answers ]

They are trying to fire my girlfriend for something she did not do. We work at acme with a coffee shop inside. They are saying that I made her a drink and that she didn't pay for it. But I would have to ring it up and I told them I would have paid for it I don't steal anything and that I tell you...

View more questions Search