Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    123kiddy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 5, 2013, 03:31 PM
    What can I do
    The other day I was going out I had no clean underwear only one but it was small and tight and I forced it on. Today when I was doing a number two and going to wipe I just had a burning sensation. I checked myself and notcied a bump around my butt and close to my vagina area? Is that normal? What should I do I need answers fast
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jun 5, 2013, 03:33 PM
    See a doctor.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jun 5, 2013, 03:34 PM
    No, it's not normal if it wasn't there before and you should see a Physician. "We" cannot diagnose what "we" cannot see.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jun 5, 2013, 03:35 PM
    Sounds like hemorrhoids.
    Pets Expert

Jun 5, 2013, 03:37 PM
    Could be an anal fissure.

Could be a number of things. Only a doctor can diagnose.
    Expert

Jun 5, 2013, 03:43 PM
    I stand by hemorrhoids due to the straining during a bowel movement coupled by the tight panties. The OP never mentioned bleeding, so anal fissure is out. Either way, neither needs to be treated by a doctor, just diagnosed. Most hemorrhoids and anal fissures go away on their own without medical treatment.
    Pets Expert

Jun 5, 2013, 03:54 PM
    I kind of disagree J. Not saying it couldn't be hemorrhoids, it very well could be. The "bump" does sound like a hemorrhoid. But, I do have to mention that not all anal fissures bleed. I still think an anal fissure is a possibility.
    Expert

Jun 5, 2013, 05:53 PM
    You're right. Whatever, since my degree counts for nothing on here.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jun 5, 2013, 06:28 PM
    I am saying that underwear is fairly inexpensive. Hot water and soap are even less expensive.

Perhaps better hygiene would be a good policy - and not just from the "bump" standpoint.
    Pets Expert

Jun 5, 2013, 07:29 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by J_9 View Post
    You're right. Whatever, since my degree counts for nothing on here.
    No one said that your degree counts for nothing, nor did I say that I was right. I did exactly what you did, I offered a possible guess based on what the OP posted.

Neither one of us is a doctor, and really, there's more than one option here for what could be going on. Your guess is hemorrhoids, mine is an anal fissure. But we're both guessing. I'm not pulling my guess out of thin air. It's a valid guess, but just like your answer, it is just a guess, which is all we can do online.

I was respectfully stating my opinion, and I didn't even say that I disagree, I was offering another possibility. Am I not allowed to offer an alternative to your diagnosis?

I'll leave. Apparently I stepped on your toes, I didn't realize that a different opinion would cause a conflict.

Good luck to the OP.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search