Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    parviz94 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 5, 2013, 02:43 PM
    P=a-by ,a>0,b>0 derive equilibrium conditions for a duopoly market (for each firm)
    P=a-by ,a>0,b>0
    derive equilibrium conditions for a duopoly market (for each firm) according to
    1.stackeberg model
    2.cournot
    3.bertrand model
    4.collusion model
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Jun 5, 2013, 03:10 PM
    Yes, yes... derive them for us.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

In a duopoly... [ 3 Answers ]

In a duopoly, with identical firms and homogeneous product, total surplus does not depend on the type of competition, i.e. quantity (Cournot) vs. price (Bertrand) competition . Is the statements TRUE, FALSE, or UNCERTAIN ? Please give me the explanation

Long-run equilibrium position of a firm [ 0 Answers ]

With the aid of a diagram,explain how the long-run equilibrium position of a perfectly competitive firm is attended.

An unlevered firm with a market value of $1 million has 50,000 shares outstanding. [ 0 Answers ]

An unlevered firm with a market value of $1 million has 50,000 shares outstanding. The firm restructures itself by issuing 100 new bonds with face value $1,000 and an 8% coupon. The bonds are issued at par. The firm uses the proceeds to repurchase outstanding stock. In considering the newly levered...

Market research firm in Kenya [ 0 Answers ]

Would wish to link up with any person who operates a market research firm for advice

What is a change in Market Equilibrium? [ 1 Answers ]

I need help with this question. Please someone help me!

View more questions Search