Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sillygirl Posts: 12, Reputation: 2

Mar 23, 2007, 03:40 PM
    Mp4 with id3 lyrics
    Hi

I just bought an mp4 player that has id3 in it . It has a demo of a song with the lyrics .
    I just wondered where I can down load these songs with lyrics ,if its at all possible

Thnx:o
    rawpotatoeater37 Posts: 244, Reputation: 8

Mar 26, 2007, 04:40 PM
    Are you referring specifically to getting the sample songs off your Mp3 onto your computer or are you asking if it's possible to download songs with lyrics already attached to the file?

Mar 27, 2007, 10:24 AM
    Hi

I'm asking if its possible to download songs with lyrics already attached
    Thanks
    rawpotatoeater37 Posts: 244, Reputation: 8

Mar 27, 2007, 11:50 AM
    Ok! I'm pretty sure that there isn't a way of doing that. Depending what kind of player and music application on your computer, you may or may not be able to add on the lyrics to the file. Well, no - I lied: your player will be able to handle it, but your application? I'm not sure. I know that the newer iPods, if you add the lyrics in the file before you load it on your 5th generation iPod, you can click around and find them. If you don't have an iPod or just can't figure it out, your manual should easily explain how to add them. Nowadays, manuals are much easier to read then they ever had been.

If you have any more trouble, don't fail to come here!

Good luck!
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Mar 27, 2007, 11:56 AM
    WinAmp has a plug-in that reads the song that plays and gets the lyrics from the web. Example: Leo's Lyrics Database - Winamp Plugin

Mar 30, 2007, 01:44 PM
    Thank you am using winamp

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Mp4 file type. [ 4 Answers ]

Guys where I can download a program or a plug-in to play my mp4 file type? Tnx..

Mp4 player [ 1 Answers ]

Hello friends , Can any body help me out my mp4 player.I am having problem In my fm radio menu it is not playing .It displays messege Hard error.Rest everything is fine. Music,photo,movie etc is working. Thanks

With mp4 [ 1 Answers ]

I how to set up mp4 in to my PC I get it yesterday When I got to click on the amv convert tool is said it I need DIRECT 9.0

Mp3 ID3 tags [ 2 Answers ]

I'm using the python language. Is there a way to read the ID3 tags? As of now I've been trying to read the file, get the string and search through it for specific things. But each version of ID3 is different. And it seems even when they are the same version, it may be written in a different way or...

Mp3 or mp4 [ 2 Answers ]

This maybe a stupid question? What is mp3 or mp4? How do you get song on it? Do you have to buy this music? On qvc their was one that play music and take picture and make movie.

View more questions Search