Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Jun 12, 2013, 05:31 AM
    Hello again, Steve:

Talk to her parents.
    Let's say your 13 year old talks to you... So what? Are you going to BUY her Plan B, or make her bear the child?

If she KNOWS that you're going to MAKE her have the child and she doesn't want to, OF COURSE, she's not going to talk to you.

Excon
    speechlesstx Posts: 1,111, Reputation: 284
    Ultra Member

Jun 12, 2013, 06:12 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by excon View Post
    Hello again, Steve:

Let's say your 13 year old talks to you... So what? Are you gonna BUY her Plan B, or make her bare the child??

If she KNOWS that you're gonna MAKE her have the child and she doesn't want to, OF COURSE, she's not gonna talk to you.

excon
    Is that the only option, abortion?

Again, I really don't care what your argument is, in a sane world parental consent should still be required for any abortive procedure with few, narrow exceptions. What I find disturbing is your side has devalued innocent life so much that guys like you can't seem to find any rationale for advocating for the innocent child that was the product of the encounter. Shameful.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jun 12, 2013, 06:20 AM
    When presented with the option of the morning after pill by your pregnant child would you support it or not?
    Uber Member

Jun 12, 2013, 06:21 AM
    Hello again, Steve:

in a sane world parental consent should still be required for any abortive procedure
    I got it. Avoiding the question, huh? I would too if I argued your position.

In your sane world, would you, or would you not take your 13 year old daughter to the drug store and treat her to a milk shake and some Plan B?

Excon
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 12, 2013, 06:32 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by speechlesstx View Post
    What I find disturbing is your side has devalued innocent life so much that guys like you can't seem to find any rationale for advocating for the innocent child that was the product of the encounter. Shameful.
    So she has the baby and decides to keep it. Now she has become one of those worthless single moms sucking on the government teat, right?

Or she puts the baby up for adoption and a same-sex (legally married OR unmarried) couple wants to adopt it. *hands covering both ears la la la la la la la*

What oh what can this 13-year-old do about her unwanted pregnancy (if she lives through it)?
    Ultra Member

Jun 12, 2013, 06:36 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman View Post
    When presented with the option of the morning after pill by your pregnant child would you support it or not?
    Absolutely not, I am unequivocally pro-life. I guess that make me a bad parent.
    Ultra Member

Jun 12, 2013, 06:37 AM
    Hello again, Steve:

I got it. Avoiding the question, huh? I would too if I argued your position.

In your sane world, would you, or would you not take your 13 year old daughter to the drug store and treat her to a milk shake and some Plan B?

excon
    OK, I have answered but you knew it already, your turn. Is abortion the only option?
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Jun 12, 2013, 06:39 AM
    Is abortion the only option?
    Answered here:
    https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/curren...ml#post3483236
    Ultra Member

Jun 12, 2013, 06:40 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    So she has the baby and decides to keep it. Now she has become one of those worthless single moms sucking on the government teat, right?

Or she puts the baby up for adoption and a same-sex (legally married OR unmarried) couple wants to adopt it. *hands covering both ears la la la la la la la*

What oh what can this 13-year-old do about her unwanted pregnancy (if she lives through it)?
    You guys have regurgitated these pathetic talking points this so often it's really become lame. Is abortion the only option? Who here will advocate for the innocent child?
    Ultra Member

Jun 12, 2013, 06:41 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by NeedKarma View Post
    No it wasn't and I didn't ask you.
    Uber Member

Jun 12, 2013, 06:41 AM
    Is abortion the only option? Who here will advocate for the innocent child?
    She answered the question. What options are you advocating?
    Ultra Member

Jun 12, 2013, 06:42 AM
    She answered the question. What options are you advocating?
    Do you have a problem with letting people answer the questions asked of them?
    Uber Member

Jun 12, 2013, 06:44 AM
    But they do answer the question and you still badger them because it's not the answer you want to hear.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 12, 2013, 06:48 AM
    You guys have regurgitated these pathetic talking points this so often it's really become lame. Is abortion the only option? Who here will advocate for the innocent child?
    YOU are the one talking about worthless single moms sucking on the government teat (ask me about my bil's TWO teen daughters who were not allowed by their parents to have abortions and are now sucking -- my tax dollars at work). YOU are the one refusing to consider that a gay couple could adopt a baby and actually do a good job raising it (ask me about my lesbian sil and her partner and their adopted son).

What do you suggest for this young pregnant teen?
    Uber Member

Jun 12, 2013, 06:54 AM
    Hello again, Steve:

You ask if I should advocate for the child.. With Plan B, there IS no child. The mother is NOT pregnant, or at least she doesn't KNOW if she's pregnant, and Plan B will prevent her from getting pregnant.. So, Plan B is more like a contraceptive. I'm sure that doesn't make you feel any better, but if your problem is with KILLING children, Plan B doesn't DO that.

Second is the fact that your 13 year old KNOWS what you'll do if she talks to you, so she's not going to, is she? What makes you think she would?

excon
    Ultra Member

Jun 12, 2013, 06:54 AM
    But they do answer the question and you still badger them because it's not the answer you want to hear.
    Do you just get off an being an jerk or more likely your obsession with me is pathological? If it were me I'd boot your sorry a$$ off the site, you offer nothing useful here.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jun 12, 2013, 06:56 AM
    Absolutely not, I am unequivocally pro-life. I guess that make me a bad parent.
    Now you know why pregnant daughters don't come to their parents. And you are a good parent. Even if you have taken all the options to abortion off the table in one sentence.
    Ultra Member

Jun 12, 2013, 07:07 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    YOU are the one talking about worthless single moms sucking on the government teat (ask me about my bil's TWO teen daughters who were not allowed by their parents to have abortions and are now sucking -- my tax dollars at work). YOU are the one refusing to consider that a gay couple could adopt a baby and actually do a good job raising it (ask me about my lesbian sil and her partner and their adopted son).

What do you suggest for this young pregnant teen?
    I have never said anything of the sort. I have never called a struggling mom "worthless," condemned them for "sucking off the government teat" or said a gay couple couldn't adopt a child. This is why arguing with you and the lefties here is pointless, you won't argue based on reality and assign whatever position to us bolsters your point at the time.

My actual positions are obviously irrelevant to you as you seem to be blinded by the leftist meme that conservatives are uncaring, heartless b@stards that don't believe in a government safety net or taking care of the child after birth. Enough of that bullsh*t Carol.
    Ultra Member

Jun 12, 2013, 07:16 AM
    Hello again, Steve:

You ask if I should advocate for the child.. With Plan B, there IS no child. The mother is NOT pregnant, or at least she doesn't KNOW if she's pregnant, and Plan B will prevent her from getting pregnant.. So, Plan B is more like a contraceptive. I'm sure that doesn't make you feel any better, but if your problem is with KILLING children, Plan B doesn't DO that.

Second is the fact that your 13 year old KNOWS what you'll do if she talks to you, so she's not gonna, is she? What makes you think she would?

excon
    I believe I answered that clearly enough, parents have rights. Period. Do you believe they don't? Do you believe that in most cases the parent is not the obvious go to person to do what's best for their child and make the right decision? Or do you believe the only right decision is abortion? What other drugs should we make available to kids of any age over the counter? I want to know how far you're ready to take this.
    Uber Member

Jun 12, 2013, 07:18 AM
    It's funny how the righties will pester you for answers but yet they have none.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

The war on women [ 1516 Answers ]

Hello: We've had post after post about this alleged war on women. The right wing says, what war? There's nothing going on here. Look over there. Then they accuse the Democrats of pitting women against men. They just want to talk about jobs... But, even after those discussion, the war on...

The war on women round II [ 20 Answers ]

U.S. drops the ball on women's rights - CNN.com It seems the US is indeed conducting a war on women which places it in the same league as the restrictive society of Iran, and why, because instead of acknowledging gains endorsed by most of the world, it is a hold out for some utopian view, what...

Obama's war on women [ 18 Answers ]

Why does Obama hate women? Add to that the fact that Obama doesn't care about real life issues women are facing such as gas and grocery prices instead of $9.00 contraceptives, and I'd say Obama is the one waging a war on women, not Republicans.

View more questions Search