Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shanny_2006 Posts: 61, Reputation: 0

Mar 23, 2007, 02:35 PM
    x boyfriend's new girlfriend
    My x boyfriend is now talking to a girl at my school. This girl and I, we used to be friends but no longer are. At school, I will notice her looking at me and talking to her friends. I guess that she didn't know that I used to be with her boyfriend. Y do u think every time she's looking at me ?
    kristynn Posts: 502, Reputation: 66

Mar 23, 2007, 03:00 PM
    Are you sure she doesn't know you're his boyfriend's ex?

Maybe she's gossiping about you... immature girls tend to do that. (I don't know how old you guys are!) They think it's oh so fun! And if she does, so what? You shouldn't bother...

Or maybe she just looks at you because she sees you looking at her. Maybe she thinks you want to tell her something, or that she wants to tell you something but doesn't dare to.

Whatever might be the reason she's looking at you, I think you should ignore her. She used to be you friend; you're no longer friends. He used to be your boyfriend; he's no longer your boyfriend.

Get over BOTH of them and I'm sure you'll make new, nicer friends... and why not find another boyfriend?
    alizeblu Posts: 174, Reputation: 8

Mar 24, 2007, 02:02 PM
    She's looking at you because SHE KNOWS.

Common people aren't stupid. He probably told her that he used to date you.

And why are you worried about them anyway? Your life with him is over. Concentrate on your own situations...
    texxxas Posts: 29, Reputation: 4

Mar 29, 2007, 11:09 AM
    She's talking maddddd $hit about you... she knows that you used to date him babe, she's immature, just stay above all that, the classier you are, the trashier she'll look, when she's talking about you. How immature of her, she has YOURRRR leftovers... dumb girl
    Rockabilly1955mama Posts: 662, Reputation: 85

Mar 29, 2007, 11:11 AM
    She's jelouse. You had him first and there's no worries in that. She's probably talking crap about you, but NEVER let her words bring you down. If she's that low to do such an immature thing, you're the bigger woman and it's time she grow the hell up!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Stuck in my boyfriend's past [ 11 Answers ]

Hi. I'm katherine. I'm 19 years old & I'm dating this guy named david who just recently turned 20. Me & david have been dating for say... 6 months? I'm whole-heartedly in love with him. I've never really been in a "committed" relationship before. I know that this has only been 6 months but we...

Boyfriend's staying.a friend comes along. [ 2 Answers ]

I am a 22 yr old girl. I have a boyfriend. He works on the riggs so is gone 2 weeks, home 1 week. It is a new and exciting relationship. He lives mostly in a different town when he gets off work but since dating he plans to stay in my city with friends, or me. This time we decided to have him stay...

Boyfriend's chat [ 2 Answers ]

Ok my boyfriend and me haven't been dating that long but we've known each other for 2 years. Our relationship has been going really good. We see each other a few times a week and talk everyday. We rarely fight and when we do we make up the same night. Now we also both have myspace accounts and talk...

Boyfriend's bm won't let him see his baby [ 2 Answers ]

My boyfriend has a daughter about a year and a half old by another women. Around 8 years ago, though, he had sex with someone he thought was over-age and found out after they split up (they had been "dating") that she was underage. After the split up she said that the sex had not been consensual...

Boyfriend's friend [ 8 Answers ]

I'll get right to it... my boyfriend of 14 years is a great guy and we do very well together with all aspects of our relationship. Recently a long time friend of his which happens to be female has come into our lives. I haven't known her personally, until recently. She is very much a lesbian only...

View more questions Search