Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tooloyal Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 4, 2013, 08:43 AM
    My Boyfriend doesn't want sex but wants a threesome
    My man and I have been fighting off and on about his lack of interest in sex. If we do have sex, about once a week, it is because I complain until he does it. I usually have to threaten to end the relationship. It is very stressful for me to feel like I'm not wanted or desired. Even more stressful to have to FIGHT to give him oral or have sex. I'm very tired of it and want to end it. Last night I tried to give him oral and he wouldn't let me. Even though he was rock hard. And then a few minutes later asked me if I wanted to find a woman to have a threesome with.

Needless to say, I told him it was over. I want him out of my life. Did I do the right thing?
    Oliver2011 Posts: 2,606, Reputation: 746
    Ultra Member

Jun 4, 2013, 09:45 AM
    Yes. Too many issues to deal with in that relationship. That was pretty much a slap in the face to you so move on.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jun 4, 2013, 10:13 AM
    He insulted your feminity in the worse way, yes, get him out of your life and find someone who treats you like a woman
    smoothy Posts: 25,490, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jun 10, 2013, 08:38 PM
    If two people are always fighting like that... they don't belong together because they aren't right for each other... period... and that's at a basic level...
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jun 14, 2013, 06:24 AM
    The suggested 3-some would be the least of my concerns.

You apparently aren't happy together. This is not a healthy relationship.

Move on.
    Handyman2007 Posts: 988, Reputation: 73

Jul 3, 2013, 08:26 PM
    Did you even ask why he asked that question? Maybe a few minute of talking about could have avoided a hurtful situation. Maybe he has some ideas in his head that YOU need to listen to just for listening sakes. Communication work,, pissing and moaning and dumping someone just because they may say something stupid is just going to keep your lifer being miserable. How would you feel if he had to beg YOU to have sex? There are two ways to look at any situation.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jul 3, 2013, 08:48 PM
    If we do have sex, about once a week, it is because I complain until he does it. I usually have to threaten to end the relationship.
    You should both be relieved that this thing has ended.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My boyfriend doesn't want sex as much as I do [ 2 Answers ]

Me and my boyfriend have sex about once a week and twice if I'm lucky. He has to get up for work at 5am in the weekdays, so I leave him alone and don't bother him in the weekdays. But if we do have a chance to have sex because, in essence we do (he doesn't have to be up so early, it's an earlier...

Why doesn't my boyfriend want to have sex with me like he used to [ 1 Answers ]

I'm 36 years old & my boyfriend is 42.. granted we're no spring chickens but a year ago he would always perform oral sex on me and I would on him also. And we would make love all night long! (NO JOKE,NO PILLS) Now we may go for 10-15 minutes.. there's no passion in his eyes anymore. When we have...

My boyfriend doesn't want to have sex? [ 43 Answers ]

I've been with my current boyfriend for 3 months, we are both 23. We sleep over at each others houses every weekend and a couple nights during the week but we have never had sex. I've made several advances but half the time I give up because there is absolutely no reciprocation. One night about a...

Why doesn't my boyfriend want to have sex with me? [ 12 Answers ]

I have recently begun living with my boyfriend of 18 months and although we are both young, healthy, fit people his interest in sex has become almost non-existent. We have a very open and loving relationship and are extremely comfortable talking about our issues. We have discussed our sex life and...

Why doesn't my boyfriend want sex? [ 5 Answers ]

Ive been with my boyfriend for 2 years, and when we were first together we had sex all the time. We currently live together and the past 4 months or so we have sex one a week (if that). I know that he masturbates every day. He blames not having sex with me as much, because he says he has a low sex...

View more questions Search