Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hebertlars Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 4, 2013, 07:03 AM
    I am on a journey I have never taken, to a place I have never been before, doing some
    I am on a journey I have never taken, to a place I have never been before, doing something I have never done before, tell me what am I doing and where am I going??
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Jun 4, 2013, 07:04 AM
    Playing some online game?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Every journey starts somewere [ 2 Answers ]

Hi guys Gamed here, Since I saw the London opening ceremony I have been in depression because I had to turn down a offer to compete. I feel as I gave up on the sport I love (boxing) because it wasn't what everyone else wanted. I don't know what to do with my life I'm 18 and I made around 100k...

My lightening journey [ 13 Answers ]

So here goes... I use DS kojic acid soap. I am using a compound of 4% hydroquinone, lidex, lubriderm on my really dark spots. After that I apply 10% AHA lotion, I'm going to try and find a 15%. I also take a 500 mg vitamin C tableta every day. This going to be my rountine everyday. I want...

We are on a journey... [ 17 Answers ]

'It's not just about looking for the right qualities, it's about the connection. When sparks start flying and you click with someone - just as Pete and I did. I just knew. He does not have all the qualities I was dreaming of in a Man, but he is so special and as wildcat said "Different" and that's...

View more questions Search