Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    alexm085 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 4, 2013, 12:31 AM
    panasinoic th-p42x50z TV will not turn on
    I switched my TV off at the power socket this morning and tried turning it back on this afternoon with no luck I have tried the TV in many working sockets and left the TV unplugged for 5,10,30 and 60 min intervals this has not worked either there are no flashing lights which to me indicates there isn't any power running to the TV
    It has done this a few days ago but when left over night unplugged it fired up straight away when the technician came to have a look at it

Check out some similar questions!

When I turn my kitchen mixer tap on it is very stiff when I turn it from hot to cold [ 1 Answers ]

When I turn my kitchen mixer tap on it is very stiff. When I want to turn it to run cold it is very difficult to move and water has now started to come out halfway up the tap not the water outlet. This only happens when I turn it towards the cold water. When I run the hot water the water supply...

The valve knob doesn't seem to tighten. You can turn, and turn, and turn the knob [ 2 Answers ]

The toilet valve knob has issues. I can't turn off the water to the tank. Neither can I increase the water flow to the tank. The knob just turns without any real resistance. Should it be replaced? Also, the water level in the bowl is significantly less that what is "normal".

My Lawn Mower Cab Cadet wheel will not turn to the left but will turn to the right [ 0 Answers ]

When I was Mowing my yard yesterday the wheel was kind of hard. After mowing for over 30 min. I was trying to turn around a tree to the left and I heard a click. After that I can turn the wheel to the left, but the mower will not. Please Help, Martha

My 2002 Avalon key turn enough to unlock the steering, but cannot turn the car on [ 1 Answers ]

My 2002 Avalon key turn enough to unlock the steering wheel but cannot turn the car on. I tried everything that I read on this forum, but it did not work. So my conclusion is my cylinder is bad. How do you change the lock cylinder with the key just turn enough to unlock the steering wheel, if you...

Heater won't turn on/if I manually turn it on the air is cool [ 0 Answers ]

Heater won't turn and if I do it manually it blows cool air

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.