Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    msybrat Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 3, 2013, 05:28 PM
    Color oops... WHY??
    I used color oops 4 days ago. I've been using a protein shampoo twice a day since then. I tried dyeing my hair tonight and the only part of my hair that is taking the color is my roots. WHY??

Check out some similar questions!

Dose color removers (like color oops) work on bleach hair then applied red splat [ 0 Answers ]

I bleached my hair to dye my hair a bright red like the little mermaid. (using splat) and now I want the red to get out of my hair. But I'm wondering if the beach will affect the color removal. I need this red out of my hair and I'm desprate

Used color oops, Need help. [ 0 Answers ]

Ive been dying my hair for 4 years now, Ive used color stirpper in the past, but it ended up almost bleaching my hair. My most recent color was auburn, so after I used color oops its now about a dark strawberry blonde. I am a natural blonde, and Im trying my hardest to get back to my natural color....

Will color oops/loreal color zap work for me? [ 1 Answers ]

I dyed 2 streaks of my hair blond. I'm sick of it now, so I want to remove it with a hair dye color remover instead of dying my hair black (my natural hair color) again. Will it wok for me? :confused:

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.