Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mirii01 Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Jun 3, 2013, 11:45 AM
    I have a Hayward heater for In-ground swimming pool that is giving me a faulty code
    I have a Hayward heater for In-ground pool giving me error code "IF" which stands for Insufficient Flow. Water and Gas are flowing OK, but still the heater does not fire up. Any idea what needs to be with it? It worked fine last year and the unit is about 10 years old now but still in good shape. Thanks

Check out some similar questions!

Above ground swimming pool [ 5 Answers ]

The water in my pool is clear but the sediment on the bottom makes the water look brown how can I clear it up

Hayward H300 pool heater- pilot will not stay lit [ 0 Answers ]

Seems like an annual problem, but my pilot will not stay lit on opening the pool. Last fall I replaced temp and pressure sensor. Reading this forum makes me think I may need to clean burner or replace thermocouple. The flame is blue with hint of yellow in one quadrant. Does anyone know how to...

Hayward H150 Pool heater [ 7 Answers ]

Hello - all, My son and I are trying to get an H150, back on-line. Jim does the gas work, I watch over his shoulder and annoy him. Any way, All of the switches in the array on the inside panel have been replaced. The pilot light is lit, however, the main gas flow does not kick in to allow...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.