Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    terridioneallen Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Jun 3, 2013, 02:04 AM
    Im 14 years old I weigh 200 and I need to lose as much weight as possible! Help!
    Fast Weight Loss? How to drop 5 pounds a week? Don't say it is not possible because a doctor told me it was. Thanks any advice?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 3, 2013, 02:09 AM
    No this is not possible, you did not put on the weight in a few months and if will take a long time to properly lose weight.

1. first how tall are you, that will determine how much weight you really need to love
    2. next why are you over weight, is there a emotional issue, or just poor eating hablits, or life style issues.
    3. What are you willing to do,
    You will need perhaps even to consult your doctor, to see if there is medical cause.

Next you have to involved your parents, since this will require serious diet changes and exercise changes that they have to be aware of and even help with.

Perhaps even a change in way food is purchased and cooked.

But a proper well balanced diet and a exercise program is what you have to do

Jun 3, 2013, 02:14 AM
    I am 5'5, and its poor eating habits. I have been walking, I went to the doctor she gave me some books and stuff about what to eat, and what not to eat. I stared walking 15mins, and keep going up 5 minutes a day. I am up to 35 minutes a day tomorrow 40. & I was just wondering if anyone had different ways of losing weight.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 3, 2013, 02:27 AM
    No fast foods, cut out most salt, eat mostly fresh veggies only, raw, or steamed, no canned foods, cut down on the meats.

Eat a larger lunch, smaller dinner.

Riding bike, get walk up to at least one hour. Also some aerobicworkout like Zumba or something like that, for one hour , three times a week.
    Do the walking twice a day, at least, morning and evening.

Should see big drop first month, then slower the following months, maybe lose 5 lbs, maybe 10 a month You may lose 30 by end of August, but most likely 20, but it is a start, by Christmas maybe you will be down

Jun 3, 2013, 02:40 AM
    Thanks. Hopefully if I try hard enough and pray to God, and keep faith I will. Phil:4:13 " I can do all things through Christ which strengthens me." Thanks for the advice. :)
    LittleHelper14 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jul 9, 2013, 08:00 PM
    I am in your shoes, I am 14 and last time I weighed myself, I was 206 lbs... I hate my weight but I have some helpful steps to lose weight. I tried them and they work for my body type, I won't guarantee that you will be like the twig girls in your math class but they will help.
    1. Don't think about how much you weigh or what others think of you, it just adds stress to your social life.
    2. Cut down on fatty foods like chips, soda, pizza, ice cream, etc
    3. Take a morning/evening walk every day (Start at about 15 minutes and go up every day by 5-10 everyday)
    4. During the school year, eat the lunch they have for you if you can't afford cold lunches. Otherwise, GO FOR A COLD LUNCH... school lunches are gross and not all that healthy.
    5. During the summer, eat a healthy deli sandwich with some juice.
    6. Drink water before every meal and keep a water bottle full of ice water at all times.
    7. Don't try to ignore your weight completely, check it every week. You won't lose weight at first but by the end of summer, you should have lost 20 lbs at least if you followed this diet.
    8. Don't wear tight clothes, skinny jeans are OK but tight shirts show more than you probably want. Buy some cheap XXL-3XL shirts and looks up some cute shirt ideas to cut them into cute shirts. They WILL be smaller once you have cut them or redone the seams.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Help need to lose weight 12 years old [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I need to lose about 10 pounds at the moment I am 12 years old and I am overweight I am about 65 pounds douse anyone know anything to help me please :(

I am 31 years of age and I weigh 140kg, I want to loose weight but I'm on ARV's [ 3 Answers ]

Can I take slimming tablets or mixtures to assist my diet

I'm 12 and I want to lose weight I currently weigh 6 stone [ 2 Answers ]

Just a quick question.

I'm 14 years old 5'4 and I weigh 200 POUNDS I need to lose weight asap HELP! [ 5 Answers ]

This is my last year in junior high and we 8th grader have a lot of activities at the end of the school year which is in may. I'm 200 pounds so I want to at least lose 72 pounds by then and I only have 4 days out the week to exercise because I'm busy tuesday-thursday HELP PLZZZ I NEED THIS ASAP

If I weighed 200 pounds will io lose weight if I don't eat meat for 40 days? [ 2 Answers ]

There is this thing that my dad does once a year in February he don't eat meat for 40 days and I want to know if I would lose some weight We eat nothing but veggies and fruit and no starches

View more questions Search