Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Tuttyd Posts: 53, Reputation: 4

Sep 19, 2013, 03:58 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by smoothy View Post
    We sound start by sterilizing the dumb kids around the time they are old enough to procreate.

Bet academic achievements make a huge leap then...

It is also a waste of time trying to educate some older people as well.

That's about as polite as I can put it.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Sep 19, 2013, 04:52 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Tuttyd View Post
    It is also a waste of time trying to educate some older people as well.

That's about as polite as I can put it.
    We all know it's a waste of time trying to educate liberals... they only believe what they want anyway and don't want to be confused by things like facts.

Sep 19, 2013, 05:01 AM
    We all know its a waste of time trying to educate liberals...they only believe what they want anyway and don't want to be confused by things like facts.

By the "facts" do you mean something like the fact that forced sterilization was discredited as being racist and based on a belief in pseudo-science. Are these the types of facts you are talking about?
    Uber Member

Sep 19, 2013, 05:03 AM
    By the "facts" do you mean something like the fact that forced sterilization was discredited as being racist and based on a belief in pseudo-science. Are these the types of facts you are talking about?
    THe FACT that Obamacare is a disaster... the FACT that Global warming has always bneen nothing but a hoax based of faulty logic tailored to get a certain result.

You really like going off on tangents don't you?

Sep 19, 2013, 05:10 AM
    THe FACT that Obamacare is a disaster...the FACT that Global warming has always bneen nothing but a hoax based of faulty logic tailored to get a certain result.

You really like going off on tangents don't you?
    I never go off tangent. You said, "We should start by sterilizing the dumb kinds around the time they are old enough to procreate".

The issue at hand is straight forward. Do you stand by this racist statement?
    Uber Member

Sep 19, 2013, 05:31 AM
    I never go off tangent. You said, "We should start by sterilizing the dumb kinds around the time they are old enough to procreate".

The issue at hand is straight forward. Do you stand by this racist statement?
    How about you going back and reading it all for once... including the other posts following it...

Also how about the world stop feeding people that breed like flies that can't even feed themselves... the problem will self correct... That's the Natural Order after all. Its been that way since the first life on this planet. But I gues the natural order is Racist as well...

Sep 19, 2013, 05:53 AM
    We sound start by sterilizing the dumb kids around the time they are old enough to procreate.

Bet academic achievements make a huge leap then...
    By full quote you means this?

I have not resorted to selective quoting. Unless you can show how the full quote changes the sterilization aspect.

In what way do subsequent quotes change or modify your statement of sterilization? They don't.

If I were you I'd rethink these pseudo science views on race. The whole nasty business in modern times was started by the so called, "natural order of things".
    Uber Member

Sep 19, 2013, 05:56 AM
    By full quote you means this?

I have not resorted to selective quoting. Unless you can show how the full quote changes the sterilization aspect.

In what way do subsequent quotes change or modify your statement of sterilization? They don't.

If I were you I'd rethink these pseudo science views on race. The whole nasty business in modern times was started by the so called, "natural order of things".
    Maybe your fellow countryman can explain it to you, the one I was talking with... if you find yourself standing in a hole... stop digging. So put the shovel down.

Sep 19, 2013, 05:58 AM
    Maybe your fellow countryman can explain it to you, the one I was talking with.....if you find yourself standing in a hole...stop digging. So put the shovel down.

To your credit you realize this is a good option.
    Uber Member

Sep 19, 2013, 05:59 AM
    To your credit you realize this is a good option.
    I'm on top of a hill, you are standing in the hole.

Sep 19, 2013, 06:04 AM
    I'm on top of a hill, you are standing in the hole.

You gave yourself the opportunity to stop digging, but for some strange reason you seems to want to further the discussion. The longer it goes on the worse it looks for you.
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Sep 19, 2013, 06:38 AM
    In recognition of the fact that climate change didn't happen the Australian government today sacked the Climate Change Commissioner and the Climate Change Authority
    Uber Member

Sep 19, 2013, 06:57 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by paraclete View Post
    in recognition of the fact that climate change didn't happen the Australian government today sacked the Climate Change Commissioner and the Climate Change Authority
    Can your Prime MInister talk with our Demi-god and try to talk sense into him... I know its an exercise in Futility... since he hates Americans so much (meaning Obama not your prime-minister))... maybe he'd listen to an outsider.
    Ultra Member

Sep 19, 2013, 07:04 AM
    Can your Prime MInister talk with our Demi-god and try to talk sense into him.....I know its an exercise in Futility...since he hates Americans so much (meaning Obama not your prime-minister))...maybe he'd listen to an outsider.
    They are on the opposite side of politics, we had an election and removed the idiots from power, no more photoops, no more policy on the run and climate change is officially on the back burner, with them went their fellow travellers and lackeys

http://www.smh.com.au/federal-politi...919-2u2l6.html
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Sep 19, 2013, 07:52 AM
    We had an election too Clete, and totally rejected the rich guy and his ideas, and the right has been crying foul ever since. They cried foul at his first winning election and can't believe he won again.

And their power and influence continues to diminish.
    speechlesstx Posts: 1,111, Reputation: 284
    Ultra Member

Sep 19, 2013, 08:00 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman View Post
    We had an election too Clete, and totally rejected the rich guy and his ideas, and the right has been crying foul ever since. They cried foul at his first winning election and can't believe he won again.

And so far you've gotten what you deserved, shame the rest of us have to suffer because of it.
    Uber Member

Sep 19, 2013, 08:04 AM
    You gave yourself the opportunity to stop digging, but for some strange reason you seems to want to further the discussion. The longer it goes on the worse it looks for you.
    You can continue tqalking with yourself... I was't talking to you then... and you still don't get it... and I'm not talking with you about it either since you don't want to go back and read the conversation...
    Uber Member

Sep 19, 2013, 08:06 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by paraclete View Post
    they are on the opposite side of politics, we had an election and removed the idiots from power, no more photoops, no more policy on the run and climate change is officially on the back burner, with them went their fellow travellers and lackeys

Commission key to keeping public informed
    We have another three years and 3 months and a few days of this idiot to suffer through...

Thank god he can't constitutionally steal another election. Pretty sad when that's the only good thing that can be found to say about an elected official.
    Ultra Member

Sep 19, 2013, 02:49 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman View Post

In our election one of the rich guys got elected, well almost, we will know tomorrow and guess what, he wants to oppose everything. I think it goes with money, the my way or the highway approach, no matter what your political persuasion

You see we don't have the problems you do because the guy who has the most seats in the house runs the government, doesn't always mean he gets his way, but Obamacare could not have happened under our system without majorities in both the house and the senate, what is called representative democracy, unfortunately you live in an autocracy and so you have these difficulties
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Sep 19, 2013, 04:32 PM
    Just to inform you of the facts, Obama Care passed the house and senate because he did indeed have the votes, so again stop pretending you know what you talk about when it comes to OUR government. SHHEEEEESH, all you had to do was Google it before you rattled on.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is there really global warming? [ 10 Answers ]

Or is it just a natural process of the earth to heal itself

I think I believe in global warming now [ 5 Answers ]

My backyard in NJ on October 15, 2009. Notice how the trees haven't finished changing yet?

Global warming [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, does anyone know a good website to find info on global warming that isn't man-made?? Thank you..

Global Warming? [ 2 Answers ]

Only in Arkansas... how this got past the editor, I can only venture to guess... 4519

Global warming [ 14 Answers ]

Why arnt we putting all of our power into this situation I mean countries are going to be under waterrr... and mostly in europe I am really worried and our tempratures are hanging in many parts of earth and we are having a lot of hurricanes and such... so we arnt we putting all our mind into this.....

View more questions Search