Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Oct 1, 2013, 04:55 AM
    Hello again,

I'll bet the flat earthers joked about those dumb round earthers too..

I won't try to convince you that science is REAL.. But, I WILL make fun of you.

excon
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Oct 1, 2013, 04:59 AM
    Pejoratives is the only argument the AGW crowd has left since all the climate models ,crafted with bogus data, have been debunked .
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Oct 1, 2013, 05:03 AM
    Ex it depends what science you are speaking about, what is real is temperatures are rising and climate is changing, ten thousand years ago the same thing happened and man was not involved. Now we think we have the power to change everything, this is pseudo or voodoo science, I haven't decided which yet but I do know enough about computer modelling to know garbage in, garbage out
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Oct 1, 2013, 05:28 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by paraclete View Post
    Ex it depends what science you are speaking about, what is real is temperatures are rising and climate is changing, ten thousand years ago the same thing happened and man was not involved. Now we think we have the power to change everything, this is pseudo or voodoo science, I haven't decided which yet but I do know enough about computer modelling to know garbage in, garbage out
    Except average global tempratures have been falling... not rising...

Met office proof that global warming is still 'on pause' as climate summit confirms global temperature has stopped rising | Mail Online
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Oct 1, 2013, 06:08 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by smoothy View Post
    The problem here Tom is we are falling for the three card trick, speaking about short term averages and in generalities. We have just passed through the hotest September on record here and yet we have had cooler wetter summers, very confusing. The reality is that in some places temperatures are higher but the oceans have become a heat sink and we don't know where this leads. We should have had an el nino by now but although there might be early indications it hasn't happened. I am a skeptic because I don't believe the modelling, I think it is deeply flawed, but long term studies tell us there is variability and we don't know the dimensions of this
    speechlesstx Posts: 1,111, Reputation: 284
    Ultra Member

Oct 1, 2013, 06:28 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by excon View Post
    Hello again,

I'll bet the flat earthers joked about those dumb round earthers too..

I won't try to convince you that science is REAL.. But, I WILL make fun of you.

excon
    Ex, the flat earther is you. You keep ignoring the science has shown the alarmism was uncalled for, the computer models were wrong, and the politics trump the science.

It's like all you need to know about Obamacare is the people that wrote it don't want it, the people crying wolf when it comes to AGW are looking for ways to spin the fact that their 'science' was wrong.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is there really global warming? [ 10 Answers ]

Or is it just a natural process of the earth to heal itself

I think I believe in global warming now [ 5 Answers ]

My backyard in NJ on October 15, 2009. Notice how the trees haven't finished changing yet?

Global warming [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, does anyone know a good website to find info on global warming that isn't man-made?? Thank you..

Global Warming? [ 2 Answers ]

Only in Arkansas... how this got past the editor, I can only venture to guess... 4519

Global warming [ 14 Answers ]

Why arnt we putting all of our power into this situation I mean countries are going to be under waterrr... and mostly in europe I am really worried and our tempratures are hanging in many parts of earth and we are having a lot of hurricanes and such... so we arnt we putting all our mind into this.....

View more questions Search