Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Flabbergasted Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 2, 2013, 12:18 PM
    Ceiling heat lamp buzzing after breaker turned off
    My bathroom ceiling heat lamp started buzzing loudly while I was taking a shower. It continued even after I turned off the breaker! How can that be? I have a neighbor who lives above me but not sure that has anything to do with it. Can you help?
    donf Posts: 5,679, Reputation: 582
    Printers & Electronics Expert

Jun 2, 2013, 01:59 PM
    Sorry but because you are in rental or Co-Op property which requires licensed electricians to do the work.

It is entirely possible that there was a water spill upstairs.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why does my central heating make a buzzing noise when turned on [ 0 Answers ]

When we switch our unit from cool to heat starts to make a loud buzzing noise like a dryer dose when its done drying why ?

Ceiling fan buzzing when turned off [ 1 Answers ]

I have a three speed ceiling fan with light. It operates from a standard on/off wall switch. Fan speed is selected at fan. The fan and light were off and the wall switch was in the off position. All of a sudden the fan began emitting a loud buzzing sound. Tried turning the wall switch on and...

Buzzing from Circuit Breaker when AC on [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I am from Australia and have a Panasonic Inverter Split System AC in my unit. Recently I have noticed that when it is turned on, there is a buzzing coming from the circuit breaker, and the circuit breaker box becomes (worryingly for me) warm. When the AC is turned off, it cools down and...

Newly installed chandelier is making a buzzing noise when turned on. [ 3 Answers ]

I just replace the chandelier in my dining room and now the new lighting fixture makes a high pitched buzzing or humming noise when turned on. The fixture is on the same dimmer switch as the old one which did not make any noises. Any clue what this may be? Thanks Joe

Breaker Panel Buzzing [ 1 Answers ]

When my heat pump comes on the circuit breaker panel buzzes. It is on a separate breaker. Please tell me what I need to do. Thank you

View more questions Search