Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Billsmith5 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 2, 2013, 08:47 AM
    What is per diem associated with the tenant rental of a home
    On a rental contract that reads rent 1175.00 Per diem 38.00 . What is the 38.00 for
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 2, 2013, 08:51 AM
    Per diem means per day. $38 per day, or $1175 per month (a little less than $38 x 31 days, i.e. $1186, since not all months have 31 days).

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can a tenant take the fence from rental property [ 3 Answers ]

Tenant put up a fence on rental property. They are moving out. Can they take the fence with them.

Per Diem associated with Rental Property Travel [ 3 Answers ]

I recently had an 8-day, 3300 mile trip by car (round trip) to inspect rental property and make a few repairs. I understand the milage deduction and maintenance expenses, but I am unsure of the Per Diem deduction associated with this rental property travel. How do I compute the Per Diem...

Tax home for Per Diem Payment [ 1 Answers ]

If a person is working on a green card, is that sufficient proof that his tax home is outside the united states for per diem payment purposes>

Rental purchase tenant behind 2 mo on agreement [ 5 Answers ]

Our rental lease to purchase tentant has not paid the last to months of the contract and is still in the house. The contract was up on sept.19,2008. He is not agreeable to paying up and will not give up house. Because the rent payments were stopped two months before the end of contract , is this...

Rental purchase tenant behind 2 mo on agreement [ 1 Answers ]

Our rental purchase tentant has been in a agreement lease to purchase our house since April 2007. First a 12 mo lease option and then a new option starting April 2008 for 6 mo. Last month the tenant refused to pay monthly rent and again the 20 th of Sept. did not pay rent. The lease option ended...

View more questions Search