Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JTRees Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jun 2, 2013, 07:42 AM
    How to move on after 5 years without him?
    About 5 years ago I broke up with this boy and soon after I realised I'd made a huge mistake. He asked me why I broke up with him I said because of his cousin which is true. She was always mean to me like pushing me and stuff. He said OK and walked away. After about 2 years I decided to ask him out again and he said no. I STILL HAVEN'T MOVED ON and he hasn't had a girlfriend in like 5 years but I have!
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 2, 2013, 07:56 AM
    Do you want to get back together with him, or do you want to figure out how to move on without him?

What are your ages now? The "pushing me and stuff" comment makes me think you are in your early teens. The advice and suggestions I give will have a lot to do with how old you are.

Jun 2, 2013, 08:05 AM
    I'm 12 and he's 13 now he's got braces I know this because I passed him a few days ago with my friends and he was with one of his friends
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 2, 2013, 08:11 AM
    Do you want to get back together with him, or do you want to figure out how to move on without him?

Jun 2, 2013, 11:23 AM
    I do but I don't know if he does but I'll wait and see
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jun 2, 2013, 12:06 PM
    He said no already.

Jun 3, 2013, 11:44 AM
    Oh well that's your thought but I asked him and he said yes
    kitty131496 Posts: 18, Reputation: 0

Jun 3, 2013, 12:06 PM
    Wow well maybe just be friends with him for a while then he will remember why he liked you again and want to be with you
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jun 3, 2013, 12:13 PM
    After about 2 years I decided to ask him out again and he said no.
    I missed where you asked him again, so I guess third times a charm.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I'm serious I've been trying to find this movie for years and years and years [ 9 Answers ]

I think this movie/ TV film is from the 80s or 90s. I cannot remember the name of the movie as I watched it when I was quite young. What I can remember is that two young girls meet on a beach, one with blonde hair the other dark haired. It is set on a beach for majority of the film (I think). The...

Am 19 years and love a boy of 21 years. We've been together for more than 3 years [ 3 Answers ]

We really love each other and want to get married but the only problem is that he's a Muslim and I am a Hindu. His elder brother married a Marathi girl and everyone accepted their relationship at his place. My sister married a Hindu boy and everyone at home is very happy. They want me to do the...

If charged six years jail time and 4 years probation will you serve all 6 years jail [ 2 Answers ]

My exhusband was charged with theft by bring stolen property into state, theft by taking, theft by receiving stolen property, criminal trespass, aggravated cruelty to animals, removal of id items from animals. His sentence is 6 years jail time and 4 years probation. Will he serve all 6 years jail...

If charged six years jail time and 4 years probation will you serve all 6 years jail [ 1 Answers ]

My exhusband has never execised his visitation rights of our twin girls. We have been divorced for 7 1/2 years. He is in jail now. I have not received child support in 2 years. Is this considered abandament? I live in Georgia.

View more questions Search