Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jenlmooney Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 1, 2013, 06:10 PM
    Flush system
    Going in for a UA for a new job in 7 days. Have been taking 2 mg of Klonopin per day for like the past 2 weeks now for anxiety, but for this UA I can't have anything in my system. How can I flush my system of this drug, and quick?

Check out some similar questions!

HOW LONG does it take to flush your system from alcohol [ 2 Answers ]

If you drink a crap load of green tea and other antioxidants can you clean your system of alcohol for egt testing within 48 hrs??

Drinks to flush alcohol out of system to pass and ETG? [ 0 Answers ]

I have to do a surprise ETG at 6:00pm, I had 2 beers last night, will I pass? What are things I can do to pass?

How to flush a rinnai are 85 tankless hot water system? [ 1 Answers ]

Can you please tell me how to flush the system or how I can keep the little rocks & sand out?

Easy flush toilet system questions [ 0 Answers ]

I purchased a Bur cam easy flush system. I intend to build a platform around the tank lay down a layer of plywood and tile. My question is do I mount the toilet flange to the tank and install plywood, cement backer and tile around the flange or do I lay the plywood first and install the flange...

Reverse Osmosis system causes toilet to flush [ 1 Answers ]

Hi There, need some experience in this area. For the last several months my r o systems starts running when the toilet is flushed. Sometimes when the well pump comes on, but lately especially when the toilet is flushed. Cause my ro system to run for quite a while. There is no noticeable...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.