Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    1021 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 1, 2013, 02:07 PM
    Credit
    How do you journalize a credit balance of $1.18. A bill was paid and the discount was left over. It appears that $1.18 can be taken off the next vendor invoice but it cannot be take. How would I take away the $1.18. Would I use a discount payable account. Can you adivise?

The 2nd question is I have an employee that has just made their first 401K loan payment. I have a 401K Retirement category created in my Chart of Accounts. I use a suspense payroll account in QuickBooks. When I checked my Chart of Accounts I had a -$51.00 balance in the 401k retirement loan account. Should I make another category for the account. I have it in Other Current Liabilities account along with the 401K ee, 401Ker. Can you advise.

Check out some similar questions!

Main street sueing for credit card debt no longeron any credit report [ 1 Answers ]

Can main street sue for credit card debt no longer on any of my credit reports. No listing of any accts they listed on suit.

Credit Card debt, deffense when credit is cut off without notice and bank sues? [ 1 Answers ]

Had 8 credit cards with all balances less than 50% and most banks cut off the lines to balances owed. I was never late on a payment and the accounts were very seasoned. We used the line to keep our business running. Some were corporate but all were guaranteed by me personally. I quit paying...

Can credit union repo car because I am 4 months deliquent on credit card they issued me? [ 5 Answers ]

Can my credit union repo my car because I am several (3 or 4) months delinquent on my credit card from the same credit union? I have been on time on my car payment and they are refusing to post my car payment to my car loan because I am delinquent on my credit card. They are threatening to repo my...

Knowing which credit bureau is being checked when you apply for credit/Credit Cards [ 1 Answers ]

Which credit cards use only the trans union credit report for their cc applications? this knowledge may help me save part of my universe>:D

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.