Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    garhill Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 1, 2013, 07:23 AM
    Kenmore Dishwasher (Mod# 665 13213K901) will NOT turn on.
    My dishwasher will NOT turn on. All of the lights work when pressed, but when I press the "Start/Resume" button nothing happens. It won't turn on. I tried a diagnostic (heated dry/normal wash/heated dry/normal wash sequence). After two minutes I hit "cancel/drain", but I still have the same problem. My unit is still under warranty, but Sears wants $75 just to come out to my home.

Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Check out some similar questions!

KENMORE ELITE dishwasher MOD 665.13922k010 will not turn on [ 1 Answers ]

My Kenmore Elite dishwasher will not turn on, not lights will respond on panel. Power to dishwasher is good. I tried some of the suggestions of others to reset it with no luck.

Kenmore Dishwasher 665.13213K901 not draining [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Kenmore Dishwasher mod. 665.13213K901 which I purchase about a year and a half ago. It's been working fine until now! The other day, I ran a load, and realized it did not drain. I pressed the CANCEL/DRAIN BUTTON and nothing. I had about 2" of water in the tub. I got out my shop vac, and...

I have a kenmore 665 dishwasher. There is no display and will not turn on. [ 0 Answers ]

I tried the breaker and that is fine. Is there a reset on it somewhere?

My kenmore Dishwasher Mod 665 quick rinse light is flashing and can't get to start [ 0 Answers ]

My Kenmore Dishwasher Mo. 665 quick rinse light is flashing and will not go into any wash cycles and or start.

Kenmore Dishwasher Won't Turn On 665-13733K604 [ 0 Answers ]

I have a Kenmore Elite Dishwasher Model 665-13733K604. Was working fine, then next load just won't turn on. Will occasionally light up smart wash, heated dry, and blinks on normal, will let me cancel those lights but will not turn on. The overfill float moves up and down freely and I don't see any...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.