Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    HoranButera Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 31, 2013, 10:54 PM
    How can I get a flat stomach and skinnier thighs!
    I want skinnier legs and a flat stomach.. Don't say that I am perfect the way I am, and that I shouldn't try to look like famous stars because there "fake". I am unhappy with my body, and need to change. Im 14 , about 128 lbs, and 5'3-5'4. Summer just started and I cannot go out in public with huge thighs, and a big stomach. Is there any excersizes I can do to become skinny? Im desperate. Thank you for your time.xxx
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

May 31, 2013, 11:15 PM
    No, there is no pill or crash diet that will do this for you. You should have been thinking about this back at Christmastime, to give your body time to lose weight properly. What you can do is avoid all foods made with wheat flour, do not drink diet or regular soda (just water and skim milk), and of course do not eat anything with sugar or corn syrup in it. Learn and do yoga correctly, and walk as much as possible. Hmmmm, doesn't sound like very much summer fun, does it.

Actually, your height and weight make you sound just about perfect for someone your age. Your body will be getting taller and changing during the next six or seven years.
    smkanand Posts: 602, Reputation: 56

May 31, 2013, 11:37 PM
    You should do yoga. There is good exercise to tone your lower body, legs and things is cycling. It will help you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to get flat stomach? [ 1 Answers ]

No Results, weight is the same, abdominal fat is same-everyday in health club, 30 min cardio, 30 min -weights and abs. Sophia

Best way to get a flat stomach. [ 15 Answers ]

Hi. Firstly - Im a girl, 19 years old, thin build, average height, fairly healthy.. (I am presuming that info might help you to answer my question) Ive been wanting for ages now to get a flat stomach and reduce the amount of flesh on my hips. I am not overweight (most likely underweight)...

Flat stomach [ 2 Answers ]

What can you do to get a flat stomoch?? :mad:i am sooo mad cause my cousin has a pretty flat stomach and I which I can get it so that I can wear bikinis... Can somoeone just plzzz help me??

Flat Stomach [ 3 Answers ]

I'm fourteen, almost fifthteen, and I am 5 foot 9 inches tall. I have a 30.5 inch waist. I weigh around 138 lbs. I was wondering is my stomach flat according to these measurments? :D

So I want a flat tummy and thinner thighs along with less arm fat [ 1 Answers ]

OK so I'm a pretty average size girl... I wear size 11 pants and I'm proud that I went down from a size 16 so... I just want to know how I can get a flatter tummy and have a nice looking figure by the May... and smaller thighs plus gain some muscle in my arms.. I've been told that I've been gaining...

View more questions Search