Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    BradleyAC1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 31, 2013, 02:29 PM
    1 time use marijuana drug test
    Hello. I have a question about a hair follicle test for someone who I know that has smoked marijuana once within the past 2 weeks. They smoked one joint half at one time, and the other half later that night. They have not smoked for over a year prior to this incident, and have a hair follicle test coming up in a few days. What are the odds of passing this test since it was a one time use within the past year. Thanks. Also are there any flush or cleaning techniques that I could purchase to guarantee a negative result, and should I go that route? It is for a job in their field after they recently graduated from college. Thank you.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

May 31, 2013, 03:14 PM
    Could YOU purchase and use any products that would change the results of YOUR FRIEND's test? No. Your friend will be tested, not you on his behalf. I personally hate it when my friends smoke MJ and then ask me questions about how to pass testing.

Yes, his hair will test positive.

No one here will help you circumvent the law by falsifying test results.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hair Follicle Drug Test - Moderate Marijuana Use [ 0 Answers ]

I have been offered a position at a Fortune 500 company and it is likely that the hiring process will entail a hair follicle drug test. I have used marijuana moderately over the last 3 or so months - I have maybe smoked a total of approximately 2 grams of marijuana during this period with long gaps...

1859 on drug test for marijuana in urine- [ 0 Answers ]

I had to give a urine sample to my physician, random testing at pain clinic. My resulting number for thc was 1859, is this unusually high? How long should it take to test clean, I am a 54 yr old Female, and I live in a state where medical marijuana is legal. Thank you

Hair Follice Drug Test - Moderate Marijuana Use [ 0 Answers ]

I have been offered a position at a Fortune 500 company and it is likely that the hiring process will entail a hair follicle drug test. I have used marijuana moderately over the last 3 or so months - I have maybe smoked a total of approximately 2 grams of marijuana during this period with long...

Will 3 hits of marijuana show up on a hair drug test? [ 1 Answers ]

I smoked 3 hits of marijuana mid-october (around oct 13 I think) and didn't even feel high... I am very active and work out basically every day, am in very good shape, have medium-thickness dark hair. If I have to do a hair drug test for a job at the end of november/beginning of December will I...

Does any presciption drug mimic marijuana on drug test? [ 8 Answers ]

Are there any presciption drugs that mimic marijuana on a pee test? Also, does eating asparagus have any impact since it is an alkaline vegetable? Thanks.

View more questions Search